Cameron!

I quickly got up and tried to hurry to the bathroom. I just couldn't talk to him right now and explain why I left. Someone spun me around and It was Cameron. He just looked at me.
"What do want Cameron" I sighed. Tears started to fill my eyes, Im such a horrible friend. But even though I was, Cameron did something I didn't expect him to do..he hugged me. And suddenly that weird feeling I had in my stomach was gone. The guilt was gone..he understood.
"Im so sorry Cam Cam" I mumbled into his chest. "It's alright love" he mumbled back. There were claps behind us and there they were all of my great friends. Taylor came up to me first and gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead. "We missed you kiddo."
Cameron and I got to catch up and talk about about his fans. And why he was over here.

He was on this other type of tour. He asked if I was still mad at Matt but I obviously wasn't. Im over that. I'm basically giving Matt another chance. Andrea never told me her surprise for me either or maybe it was this. No it couldn't be by the face she made when Matt was behind me. Shaking those thoughts out of my head I looked up to see Cam staring at me. "What?" I chuckled. He smiled widely. "I missed you a lot..like a lot and so does Diana. For God sake we haven't been out of are room forever." A single tear slipped out of his left eye. I wiped it away and gave give a quick kiss on the cheek due to the fact that I am taken. Aaron wasn't really as good as I thought he'd be to be honest. He's always doing something. "I'm never leaving again, I promise". "Now don't break that promise". He grabbed my hand, we started walking to the others.

Later on that day we all decided to go to my house. Everyone went into a different car while Cameron and me went into mine. Cameron decided that he'd drive, at first I hesitated but I let him. He started driving slowly and about three more cars were in front of us. "Cameron your going to slow".
"Im going to take you somewhere real quick." I knew I shouldn't have let him drive. "Cameron I have the keys to key house!" I yelled. Anger took over him and he started speeding up the car. "Cameron! Okay im sorry!"
"Yeah whatever I'm taking you home I guess". Once we got there he got out the car and threw me my keys. Instead of him going to the door he started walking out the driveway. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "Cameron I'm sorry..I'm just really scared".
"Babe you have nothing to be scared of, we just need to know why you left." The word babe made my stomach turn. He started leaning in so I do too. Aaron. I smiled and walked off to the house. Im so stupid. Lydia gave me a 'what the hell' look. I shrugged and mouthed 'Its time '. She nodded and went upstairs.

Everyone was sitting down in the living room. As soon as I sat down my phone rang.
Aaron🔐❤️
I answered
Me: Heyy love
Aaron🔐❤️: Hey babe wanna go out tonight
Me: umm actually I can't the fam is backkk!
Aaron🔐❤️: oh its okay tell them I said Hi..bye Beautiful
Everyone seemed very shocked, especially Cam. Ignoring all the looks I was getting I started off the story.
* * * *
Is it short babes? Idek😭