Oh Andrea

Andrea woke me up at 7:00 telling me to get dressed. Rolling my eyes playfully, I got up and took a quick shower. I put on blue ripped jeans, black v-neck, and my Tims. After brushing my teeth and straightening my hair, Andrea dragged me in the car and started driving. "Hey where are we going anyways that your in such a rush?"
"Oh nothing, just want to go shopping at the mall, just excited " she said quickly. Mhhh something is going on. Andrea always talks fast when she's lying. "Red light" I said taking a bite out of my peach and looking back at the window. She chuckled obviously knowing she wasn't focusing. This is why theirs this thing called, 'No texting and driving '.

When we arrived at the mall all you seen were people everywhere. Luckily she found a parking. Out of all the days though, she wanted to come today. The day when everyone seems to want to come, Saturday. But idk what im saying😂 I do the same thing, so I'll just shut up now.
"Comeee onnn"
"Andrea!Why are we heree!"
"Because"
"Because what!?"
She stopped and stared at me.
"Look I have a surprise for you okay? Your always so stressed and sad, you act like your happy but I know your not Lily. I know my bestfriend, she's not happy. " yeah, she's right. I gave her a soft smile and we went inside.
The smell of baked cookies smacked me right in the face when I walked in (A/N is it weird that I found that to be soo funny?😂😭 swrry😋 continue). People offered me many things while we walked around, but the only thing I did take was was those cookies.

As I was shoving chocolate chip cookies in my mouth, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and laughed at Andrea. She laughed and her eyes suddenly turned 10 times larger.
"Lilyana!?"
"Oh my goshh" wow I haven't seen this bum in so long. I gave him a long loving hug.
"What are you doing here?" We released from the hug.
"Well um...MagCon is make on again"
"Great!! Matthew I missed you guys so much"
"We missed you too, especially Cameron". Cameron, Woah..Cameron, their is so much I have to explain to him. Actually, to all of them, what if some don't forgive me? Is he here?
"Look, we all miss you and we will forgive you for leaving Lil. You just need to explain to us why you left in the first place. Even Nash misses you like crazy and Cameron has been so stressed, please come back home." As much as I wanted to...I can't. Cameron is my everything and if I do say a word..that person will do just as they said they would.

We all got to catch up with everything. I had told him how my education is going and he was saying how much fun he's been having meeting his fans.
"Well I should get back to the guys" he sighed. Andrea and I had blank looks on are faces.
"So your meaning to tell me, this whole time, they were all here?"
"Yep" he chuckled.
"Hey Matt, we've been looking all over for you!" A voice said laughing.
Cameron...