8. The anniversary

It had been three weeks since the breakfast I shared with Marlene Sirius Andy Ted and Remus. Frankly it felt as if all the weighs I had no weight on my shoulders anymore, the only things causing trouble were Lily who denies her actual feelings for James who keeps playing on with Emmeline and me constantly fighting over our very own existence while everyone tries to stop us or stop laughing. Everything seemed so casually calm it had me expecting the trouble on the corner of the next hallway.

Remus knew my troubles for Evan and he was supportive in keeping our relationship a secret. Sirius didn't know any of it. He knew that any relationship would get me in trouble anyways with my parents as they had me in for as willess as Narcissa was. It was almost through November and tonight was a special day. It was rather tough because it was less than a week before the full moon so Remus was feeling usually sick and edgy. We had arranged a small getaway to the black Lake after the lights would go out and it was already close to the finish deadline of tonight's dinner.

"How do my hair look?" I asked Amelia as I stood in front of the mirror. I was ignoring the snogging process of Emeline and James on the nearby bed. I was finishing braiding them into a waterfall and then twisted them in a low bun.

"Its amazing as always, seriously..." Amelia groaned as I asked her for the seventeenth time

"Perhaps he wants to see me without all those braids." I suggested fixing some details of hair that flew around my head.

"Braiding is you, and Remus falls for you hence those braids." Marlene spoke as she was laying on my bed as well.

"Where is Lily with that dress?" I asked with a sigh "Maybe I should fetch not bring her here..." I turned to Marlene and then at James who was laying on Amelia's bed huggling with Emmeline.

"why though?" James asked. "Will anything disturb her?" he spoke and Emmeline sat up on the bed looking at James. James who was using her and fell for Lily Evans seven times harder than she did, James Potter who wasn't admitting his damn feelings.

Me Amelia and Marlene froze staring at Emeline who looked at him for three good seconds do absolutely nothing. She stood up. "I'll get dinner." She simply announced and exited our room. James seemed unbothered.

Amelia looked at him bewildered, she disliked him to the bone. "Get your arse off my bed." She spoke and approached pushing him practically.

"What! Don't act like she doesn't know."James exclaimed referring to his feelings for Lily.

"He has a point." Marlene said "Therefore he is not correct. Neither towards Em nor Lils." She added after she felt Amelia's black eyes stare right through her soul.

"Enough okay? At this point I only care of being perfect for my Moony." I exclaimed looking at them. I was annoyed as I had no clue of what to wear.

"You girls are fools." James exclaimed. "Remus couldn't care less of how you look. He knows that you are pretty, he has seen you at your worse and best just like you do for him!" he said in frustration. "Sure we fall in love with the out but what's in you is what makes us adore you ten times more! Your spirits your intelligence the way you make us look damp." Jame spoke up and let out a heavy breath.

"Um let me introduce myself again, Marlene McKinnon... Not Lily Evans." Marlene replied as she stretched on my bed next to James who looked embarrassed at what he was saying.

"You know you have some serious nerves Potter coming here talking to me about the girl you want while you are dating MY bestie." Amelia shouted at him. "Break up with Em, get with Evans win her over, have some balls!" She said and picked up her cloack. "Either way Alcy you look pretty." She said and pulled me in a hug.