A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves!

.
.
.
.
.
As the scene opens we see a beautiful blue sky covered in clouds and trees littering the background. A couple of birds fly off turning this into a blissful moment. But all things must to an end. We see our beloved Team 7 hiding in some bushes.

Kakashi: Do we have eyes on the target?

Y/n: Yes

Sakura: Yes

Satsuki: Yes

Naruto: Yes

Kakashi: Alright, on my mark............NOW!

(Everyone jumps from their hiding spot and dash to a cat. The cat instantly gets scared and runs. We see Satsuki jump at the cat but it dodges her and she face plants onto the ground. After her Sakura tries to grab her but is scratched on the arm. Y/n then jumps in and manages to grab it but the feline manages to land a powerful blow onto our MCs face and he lets go. But Naruto luckily appears and subdues the cat eventually ending the mission)

Everyone: (panting)

Kakashi: Good job, now let's give this cat back to its owner.

(The team walks off and manages to find the elderly lady who lost said cat. She joyfully graves the cat and squeezes the life out of the feline. She gives her thanks and returns into her house.)

Y/n: Great job team. .__.

Naruto: Grrr! Why do we get stuck with these lame missions!? We should be taking down the bad guys outside of the village!

Kakashi: We aren't ready for those kinds of missions. You've barely become ninja, you need time to fully understand what's it's like to become a ninja.

Naruto: LAME!! I'm gonna have a talk with that old man when I see him!

Sakura: Naruto! You can't talk about Lord Third like that!! (She punches his head)

Naruto: OW OW OW OW! Why Sakura-Chan!

(The camera pans back and we see Y/n and Satsuki talking.)

Y/n: You think Naruto's gonna be able to convince Lord Third?

Satsuki: I mean he's pretty loud so possibly. I wouldn't want to be nagged by him.

(Y/n and Satsuki let out a little laugh and they continue to talk about small things but eventually the team begins to head back into the village. They make it to the Hokage Mansion, and as soon as they see the Hokage, Naruto starts to rip him a new one.)

Naruto: AS ONE OF THE GREATEST NINJAS EVER I SHOULD BE GETTING A-RANK MISSIONS OLD MAN!

Ebisu: THATS NO WAY TO TALK TO THE HONORABLE THIRD HOKAGE!

Third: Hmm, your team is not fully ready to take on a mission higher then D-rank as of right now.

Naruto: Cmon old man third! You've gotta have something!

Third: (sigh) I have a C-rank mission that needs completing. It's a simple transportation mission. I'll call him in now.

(After a few minutes a drunken old man walks in and starts to survey the room)

Old man: I asked for ninja not brats.

Naruto: WHO YOU CALLIN BRATS!?

Old man: You short stack don't even look like you could hold your own. Pink looks useless and the two black haired kids may be able to do something.

Naruto: SHORT STACK?!

(And invisible height chart pops up and is shows that Naruto is the shortest member at 4,9 while Satsuki and Sakura and tied at 5,0 and Y/n at the tallest standing at 5,3)