Pass or Fail: Survival Test

Inside the Classroom
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iruka: First up is Team 7. Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki-

Naruto: YEAH!!

Sakura: Awww

Iruka: Satsuki Uchiha.

Sakura: CHAAAA!! I'm with Satsuki!

Naruto: W-What!?

Iruka: And finally (Y/n) (L/n)

Sasuke: (gives a small smile and a very small blush.)

Naruto: YEAH!!

Sakura: Chaaa! A total cutie! TAKE THAT INO!!

Iruka: Now onto team 10. Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akemichi.

Y/n: ( Jeez, feel bad for Shika. I can probably guess what he's thinking right now, what a-)

Shikamaru: (-Drag. I'm with Ino)

Iruka: Now onto team 8, Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga and Shino Aburame. That'll be all, I wish you all good luck on your journey. You'll need to wait for your sensei.

(Iruka leaves and shortly after some man walks in)

?????: Team 10?

Team 10: (their heads perk up and they look over to the door)

Asuma: My name is Asuma Sarutobi. I will be your sensei. If you will please follow me. (He turns around and all of team 10 get up and leave the room quickly)
_________________________________
A little later

(A beautiful looking woman walks in holding a clipboard)

?????: Team 8?

Team 8: (most of them look up in confusion but it's soon replaced with relief seeing as their teacher has arrived)

Kurenai: My name is Kurenai and I'll be your teacher. Please follow me. (She turns and they follow her out, Kiba looks back)

Kiba: Seems like the loser squad gets a loser sensei too! (He turns back around and closes the door)

Naruto: UGH! When is our sensei gonna be here?

Y/n: Be patient Naruto. He'll be here soon.

Naruto: Whatever! Since he's late I'll teach him a lesson!

Y/n: (With how late our sensei is I can only suspect it to be one person. Seems his reputation proceeds him.)

Sakura: Naruto! What are you doing!?

Naruto: Nothing, just a harmless prank!

(Naruto gets down from the chair he used to set up the eraser at the top of the door. Shortly after a white haired man walks in and the eraser hits his head causing a small cloud of white smoke to form)

Naruto: HAHAHAHAH!!

Sakura: (I-i can't believe that actually worked) *giggles* I'm sorry sensei!

Satsuki: *Slightly shocked* (There's no why he's a jonin)

Kakashi: Well my first impressions of you all are.....well I hate you all. Meet me at the roof so we can introduce ourselves. (He disappears on a cloud of smoke, Naruto rises out the room with Sakura following. Satsuki slowly gets up but eventually leaves the room)

Y/n: This isn't going to be good. (You disappear in a cloud of white smoke and reappear next to Kakashi.) seems like I was right.

Kakashi: I had asked for you to be put into team 7 and considering your skills you could probably teach them yourself.