Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!

2 Years later
.
.
.
.
.
.

Twelve years ago, a vicious tailed beast known as the Nine-Tails attacked the shinobi village of Konoha. Many shinobi fought the beast but the Nine-Tails killed all those standing before it. The Fourth Hokage saved the town by sealing the beast with an infant boy at the cost of his own life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Naruto: AHAHAH! YOU CANT CATCH ME!

Random Jonin: GET BACK HERE BRAT!

Naruto: (Laughing) Give it up. You're just bent, because you didn't have the guts to do what I do. Do ya!? Losers! Wanabees! You'll never catch me!

Random Jonin: You've crossed the line this time, Naruto!

Naruto: Your all too slow! You'll never catch me-! WHOA!!

(Naruto trips and hits the ground causing paint to fly all over him, he looks up and sees a kid around his age standing over him. He flags down the Jonin)

Y/n: I got him.

Jonin: Thank you Y/n. Now this brat can answer to the Hokage!

Naruto: WHAAA!! Y/N! You traitor! When I get my hands on you, it'll be all over! You hear me?!

Y/n: Kinda hard not to. But I'll pay you back some other time, see ya at the academy!

(You turn around and enter a shop, looking around you grab a few flowers and head to the counter. You see someone you know from class there)

Y/n: Ino? What are you doing here?

Ino: Oh hey Y/n! My parents own this shop and I help out here whenever I can, so will this be all?

Y/n: Yeah that's all.

Ini: Now that I think about it. I've seen you here a lot, who are the flowers for? Is it perhaps Satsuki? I see you two hang out quite a lot.~ (She asks smugly)

Y/n: (small blush) I-uh- no one, I just through I'd buy some for the house and um many other things.

Ino: (smirking) Oh ok, well if you need any girl advise you know who to come to. See ya! (She waves you goodbye)

(You leave the shop and instantly teleport to your house, sitting at the desk in your room you begin to write a letter and the camera zooms into the name)

Y/n: Dear Temari,

I hope this letter reaches you and thank you for the Daifuku. I remember you saying you liked flowers and in return for the Daifuku I bought you some flowers. I know it's not much but I hope this is enough to repay you. Also this is my final day at the academy so hopefully I'll be able to go on mission soon and visit the Sand Village. Please be safe on your next mission and write to me as soon as you can.

Sincerely, Y/n.

Y/n: Whew! Hopefully she'll write me back soon. (You look at the clock and instantly freak out) OH CRAP! THE ACADEMY STARTS SOON!

(You speed around your house and grab all your belongings. Running out the door you see many people you know but you manage to arrive at the academy in time for class)

Iruka: Hello everyone and welcome to your final day in class.

Everyone: (Cheering)

Iruka: (smiling) Now calm down. To officially pass the academy you must pass the clone Justu, once you've completed that you may grab a headband and head to your seat. Any questions?