THE SLEEPOVER.

Most of the guests were already there so the started the sleepover,"Yo guys we have to get the rooms sorted. They're all double beds so you'll have to deal with it." He said.

"I'll be with Adrian," damien said,
"Saw that coming from a mile away." Julia said,"Scarlett wanna go with me? You seem cool,"
"Yeah sure" Scarlett shrugged.

We hear sum loud engines outside,"The fuck is it this time?" Julia groaned. The rival gang walk into the house and Derek's eyes widen. "It looks like your boyfriend's here," Damien said,"Shut up dude, who invited him?" Derek chuckled, visibly annoyed with ace being there.

"Ally got an invite so we're here," Ace said plainly. "UGHHHH atleast my girl is here," Derek chuckled,
"No way! I'm not gonna be stuck in here with them," Maegen cringed,
"Guys chill out just pick who to sleep with and get on with it."

"I'll go with ally then,"Derek chuckled, "UH NO I'm not having you sexing up my sister!" Ace interrupted,
"Excuse you-" Derek chuckled,
"No! I'll be in your room so ally doesn't get to be!"
"Wait what!?" Derek chuckled,
"Deal with it," Ace shrugged.

"So it's final then. You two would surely get along anyways~" Julia evilly grinned,"I didn't agree to this!"Derek chuckled,"Uh yeah you did." Ace said, "Ugh! I'm gonna go get a beer!" Derek went and got beer from the fridge.

"Dude's a fuckin alcoholic im tellin ya." Maegen said, leaning back in her chair,"Maegen, Ally, Marie and Seth still have to decide." Damien said.

"Oh! I want to go with ally!" Marie smiled,"What? Uh, no. I object." Maegen said,"first thing we fucking agree on. I'm not sharing a room with that slut," Seth rolled his eyes.

Maegen sat up,"How am I a slut!?"
"You got an STD when you were 13!"
Derek walks over,"That was a dumb rumour made by that bitch in my class, Sofia!"
"Yeah right," Seth said,
"Don't go around calling my friend a slut,"
"Well she fuckin is one."

Derek goes to punch him but Ace stops the punch,"Hey, chill out dude," Ace said,"Get out the way dumbass"
"No," Ace said dominantly.

"Okay guys that's enough, this is a sleepover. You seem to have forgotten,"Julia interrupted,
"Whatever dude, I can't believe this shit," Derek chuckled.
"Loser," Maegen says to Seth.

Derek stomps off again to his and Ace's room,"Someone's eager,"Maegen laughed, Derek tried to ignore the comment whilst walking away.

"Anyways, how about truth or dare?" Julia suggested,"Ace go drag your moody boyfriend out of your room."
"Oh em gee my life is like a fanfiction," Maegen said dreamily.

"God's sake, he's not my boyfriend," ace groaned, ally and Marie looking concerned. Ace goes and gets Derek.

"UGHHHHHHH what do you guys want now!?" Derek chuckled,
"Truth or dare get in the circle!" Adrian giggles. Everyone gets in a circle.

"Damien is at the top he goes first," Julia said,"I pick Adrian." Damien said,"truth," Adrian shrugged,
"What am I to you?" Damien asked,
"I think i love you," Adrian admitted lengly.

"What- reallyyyyy?" Julia said sarcastically.

"I thought the same for a long while now too.." Damien said,
"But you have a girlfriend,"
"Oh I'll just dump that brat, she's so needy anyway."

"NEXT PERSONNNNN," Julia yelled,
"Oh- I'll pick Ally?" Adrian said,
"Okay, uhmmmm dare," she answered,"Slap Derek" Adrian said a lil too quick,"Oh okay.. sorry derek" ally bitch slapped Derek.

"You'll pay for that Adrian," Derek chuckled,"Don't worry I'll protect you," Damien smiled cutlery,
"Uhm.. okay I pick Maegen," Ally shrugged.

"Dare doyy," Maegen rolled her eyes,
"How bout you book us all tickets to go the bahamas,"
"Oh hell yeah, awesome!" Maegen smiled before going on her phone to book the tickets.

"Yess allyyy," Derek chuckled,
"Honestly im not upset. Okay.. Derek!" Maegen picked and Derek visibly braced himself,"Dare cause i ain't scared of anything!"

"K sit on Ace's lap for the whole game,"
"Are you serious!?" Derek chuckled,
"Yeah course i am,"
"Does he even consent to this!?"

"Who cares?" Maegen scoffed,
"Uh no-" Ace tried to talk,
"Shut up!" Maegen interrupted him.

Derek groggily walked over and sat in Ace's lap,"Ace truth or dare," Derek chuckled miserably,"Dare idk," ace said,"Down a whole bottle of vodka,"
"Whatever" ace said better chugging vodka. Derek were flabbergasted.
(e.g. 😨)

"Okay ace next,"
"Seth truth or dare," ace said,
"Truth,"Seth said mindlessly,
"Do you like anyone in this room?"
"...yeahh,"
"Wait, who?"
"You can only ask question! Uh julia!" Seth dodged.

"DARE!" Julia said enthusiastically,
"I dare you to eat raw garlic," he said plainly,"Easy," she rolled her eyes. She slammed the fridge open and gouged into a garlic that looked slightly off.

"Oh..." Seth mumbled,"That's not.."
"Ha you losers thought I wouldn't do it! Alright, I choose Marie!"
"Ok.. i pick truth," Marie said confidently,"Who do you love in this room?" Julia evilly grinned,
"Derek, of course!" Everyone gasped.

"What..?" Ally said menacingly and Derek starts fucking prairie dogging,
"Why is everyone surprised we're dating??" Maria asked,
"WHAT!?" Ally screamed and Derek death glared Julia, who had a shit eating grin on her face.

"Oh shit," Ace laughed,
"Well it was fun dating you two while it lasted," Derek chuckled,
"You dick!" Ally ran away sobbing.

"I can't belive you played us.. but I know it's for a good reason." Marie said dramatically,"What?"Derek confusedly chuckled,"You're gay aren't you?" She asked.

"KNEW IT!" Julia grinned,
"No comment," Maegen defensively held up her hands,"I thought he was straight as ruler-" Damien said, kinda shocked,"WHOA" Seth yelled.

"What? No guys stop," Derek chuckled,"You're still a jerk but I don't really like you anyways,"Maria shrugged,"Thanks?" Derek chuckled,
"I'll go see how ally is doing.." Maria went to go see Ally.

"Wait where's Julia and Scarlett?" Maegen asked "...Who cares I'm way more interested in this,"she shrugged.

"Hey, Adrian, wanna Netflix and chill in our room?" Damien asked sexily,
"Omg yeah let's watch the lorax!" Adrian gigged submissively.

They go off and it's just Derek, Ace, Maegen and Seth. It's kinda awkward cause from damiens room they hear some bashing about. Also the lorax in the background.

"Oh my lord, I want sleep tonight," Derek chuckled, dejected."More like you want to sleep with Ace,"Maegen says, laughing at her own joke. Derek goes full on proper red,"I'd never!"

"Yuh huh"
"Nuh uh"
"Yeah"

"...Whatever dude I'm going to my room." Derek chuckled and left.
"Ace you want to go with him?" Maegen smirked,"Yeah but ONLY cause I need some sleep." He said coldly before going to the bedroom.