Seth the rival

Julia goes to talk to the goth kids and Maegen greets her,"oh hey, girl! You're Derek's friend, Julia, right?"
"Yeah I'm not proud of it but yeah. You seem like friends with him too, right?" Julia asks,
"Yeah he's like, my best friend of like,10 years."

Julia pogs,"Isn't he annoying as fuck i feel bad for you ngl,"
"Yeah but I know how to make a gag.."
"Yknow it's actually nice having a break from their antics for once and hanging out with people with some common sense,"
"What's cinnamon sense?" James asked, looking a bit frazzled.

"Yeah... so what do you guys do for fun?" Julia asked,
"Uh well we ride our motorbikes and we're in a band so yeah," Scarlett told her, blushing.

"Omg I thought you were losers not this cool," Julia is shocked,
"I think im the only cool one here." Lyra said,"dude, shut up," Maegen rolled her eyes and Julia's phone started ringing.

She rolled her eyes when she saw it was the bros,"what do these imbeciles want now?..." she picked up the phone.

D = Damien
J = Julia

D: yo we are kinda drunk and need your help
J: What happened?
D: we got in a big fight with the rival gang going home!!
J: oh shit why am I always the one to save you guys!?

Julia hung up the phone,"Hey we can help if you want," Maegen suggested,
"Oh yeah, they're your rivals too, right?" Julia said,
"Yeah, i fuckin' hate them, especially that seth guy" Maegen clenched her fists, just thinking about him.

"I'll just hop on the back of one of your bikes, yeah?"
"You can go on mine,"Scarlett smiled,
"Let's just go," Maegen sighed.

They all got on the motorbikes and Julia was wearing James' helmet cause that fucker ain't got nothing to protect up there.

"Where are they?" Julia asked,
"Don't worry I know exactly where they are!" Maegen said back,
"Oh..." Julia didn't really question it.

They pulled up at the destination, "Alright time to beat some idiots up," Julia grinned, fucking pumped,"is it fine if I could have Seth to myself? I want to show him a piece of my damn mind for ruining one of my shirts."

Julia eyed her suspiciously but didn't really care,"yeah I'll go for the rest with the others!"
"Great,"Maegen smirked.

There was 3 people standing there, beating the shit out of the bros. 2 girls, it was ally and a mallgoth looking girl and the third person was a grunge dude in a long, black trenchcoat.

Julia walked over to the girls and magically pulled out a scooter and slammed it into their ankles. Maegen walked over to Seth and socked him in the nose.

"Dude, what the fuck!?" He yelled,
"Fucking beat it," Maegen growled dominantly.

"Oh look they are helping us!" Derek chuckled,"i can't believe Ace set his stupid gang on us! I'll beat him up tomorrow when he's not looking," Derek chuckled again.

"Yeah but right now we need to focus getting home from this mess," Damien said whilst Maegen and Seth are beating the shit out of eachother.

Maegen gets Seth on the floor and pressing her foot down on his face, "uhm are they okay..?" Julia asked awkwardly.

"Stay the fuck away from Derek, alright?" Maegen yelled,
"What is he, your boyfriend?" Seth mocked, though his voice was kind of muffled,"What!? Ew, no! Just stay away from him. You can hurt me as much as you want, just don't hurt Derek" she kicked Seth in the side before walking away.

"Yo my bestie was so cool,"Derek chuckled,"Hell motherfucking yes I am,"Maegen smirked,
"You guys better take yourselves home i already did enough for you tonight," Julia rolled her eyes.

"Wanna go to my house, Adrian?" Damien asked,"Yeah might as well," the feminine boy said, blushing,"Ugh you two are ditching me?" Derek whined submissively, the boys just left.

"Loser," Maegen laughed,
"Shut up man. Whatever, im gonna go home and text my girlfriend," Derek did that.