Ace the bad boy

At lunch the next day, everyone was sat with their respective groups,"Yo dude?" Damien started,"that Ace guy seems really mad at you what happened this time?"
"Oh yeah he does," Derek chuckled in realisation.

Ace is vengefully glaring at them.

"I told you not to date his sister dude!" Adrian groaned,"Well, like I said it's all part of my plan," Derek chuckled,
"Does your plan involve him killing you then?" Damien asked,
"You guys wouldn't understand," Derek chuckled.

Ace walks up to the popular bros table,"what the hell do you want?" Derek growled,"I want to know why the fuck you were making out with my sister!" Ace snarled.

"Oh so she didn't tell you, prick?" Derek chuckled,"Tell me what?"Ace smirked,"Me snd your sister are dating so don't try ruining anything for her," Derek chuckled.

Ace's face drops for a second before he punches Derek in the face,"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE," Derek exclaimed, chuckling angrily.

The bros jumped up,"Bro what is your problem, that's my bro you punched there!?" Damien growled,
"What the hell is happening!?" Adrian squealed gayly.

"You little-" Derek started,"Let's have a fight then, end of school back of tesco!" He chuckled evilly,
"Fine, punk." Ace snarled.

Ally ran up to them,"What's going on!? Are you okay!?"
"Your brother is the problem here!" Derek chuckled, Ally turned to Ace, "What the hell did you just do!?"
"It's your boyfriend being a little bitch," Ace groaned,
"You're the little bitch here,"Derek stomped away like the grinch in the 1966 version.

Damien and Adrian looked at eachother before running after Derek,
"Screw you!" Ally yelled to them.

-timeskip brought to you by Maegen's tracking system-

Derek went alone to the back of the tesco and started vaping. Ace is smoking cause his cooler.

Derek spots Ace and as his eyes pop out of his head like in Tom and Jerry, he spits out his vape.

"Oh, Derek." Ace noticed,
"I'll chef you up fam," Derek chuckled,
"Shut up dillweed,"Ace rolled his eyes, "Oh so you think you're the mandem innit,"Derek chuckled,"you think you're all tuff blud?"

Ace grabs him by the collar and shoved him into the wall. He's breathing heavily into Derek's face.

"Bruv you're just mad i think you sister's a leng ting innit fam?
"So what?" Ace spat.

Derek nervously looked around,"Yo people will think we're, um.."
"Shut up." Ace growled dominantly and their faces got closer.

Ace looked like realised something and let go, running away. Derek leaned into the wall, blushing a lot.

"Yo that was kinda gay," Julia said out of nowhere,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"Derek screamed,
"We wanted to watch the fight?" Julia said,"Yeah" Damien agreed,
"You didn't want us to come?" Adrian asked.

"Ugh shut up guys I'll definitely get him next time!" Derek chuckled,
"Wdym by that?" Julia asked suspiciously,"Oh he'll pay, alright" Derek chuckled,"Yeah you do that.."Damien scoffed.

"Whatever guys I have a date with Marie now so," Derek chuckled,
"Such a player" Julia rolled her eyes, "dude you never spend time with us anymore," damien sighed theatrically, "Yeah it's like you're cheating on us.." Adrian frowned,"Im not gay guys!" Derek chuckled.

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard," Julia said when Derek walked away for his date.

It got awkward for a sec until Damien spoke,"Yo guys, later tonight wanna have a big sleepover?"
"Yeah! I can invite my new friends!" Julia grinned,"Sounds cool I've got a big house so," Damien shrugged,
"I'll message everyone!" Julia said excitedly.