𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 ; 𝐤𝐭𝐡

hey readers it's been a very long time... but i'm here to release the rest of my archives that i found in my drive. hope you'll enjoy!

xxx.
_____________________________

| 𝐒 𝐓 𝐔 𝐃 𝐘 𝐇 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋. |
21+ | "=⌕ kim taehyung ambw smut
˚ ◌༘₊ 🥡🥢 storyline originally written by me ; vulgrprk
_____________________________
xxx.

-Library-📍

Watching her fellow classmates scribble down on paper bored her to the max. It was currently their study hall period and everyone was stuck in the library for another hour.

The teacher assigned groups of students to make a class project for a big agenda coming up. One of the groups contained Taehyung, two other students, and Y/N.

Now here they are, focusing their attention to their worksheets as the time slowly passed by.

It wasn't a surprise that Y/N wasn't doing anything. She is known as the ignorant student after all.

Twirling the bubble gum in her mouth with her finger, she sat sideways on the L-shaped  couch as she centered her attention onto the man infront of her, Kim Taehyung.

She began to tap her metal pen on the table, attempting to annoy him as this was one of his biggest pet peeves.

She slightly grinned as it successfully worked once Taehyung slowly lifted his head to turn and glare at the girl next to him.

"What do you want?" he snarled at her before turning back to the paper he was writing down on. She swiftly flicked the pencil out of his hand and inched closer to him.

His cheeks tinting a slight red didn't go unnoticed by her. She suddenly landed her hand on his thigh, making him flinch from the unsuspected action.

"You do seem to work hard, a lot," she whispered to him. He felt his muscles tense up under her touch as millions of things were running through his mind.

The detailed thoughts of Y/N and what her body could do to him. His thoughts were already bombarded with what he'd do to her if they were ever stuck in a situation in which they're both alone in a room. He was scribbling down nothings onto his paper as if he focused at all.

What she was doing now was only making it worse for him since he was already distracted from her slightly unbuttoned long sleeve top and her short plaid skirt.

Anything about her was a turn on to him.

Y/N decided to heat things up a bit by secretly moving onto his lap. He tried to speak, but Y/N quickly covered his mouth with her hand.

"We don't want them to notice anything now do we?" she leaned closer to his neck as she began to rub over his bulge. He whimpered at the touch.

One of the students next to them looked up at them, but quickly looked away as they knew what was going on.

She quickly unbuckled his belt and slid her hands down into his pants. She felt the wet splotches lingering around on his briefs. "Aren't you feeling horny," she purred and she pulled his briefs down until it reached his thighs.

Taehyung knew that he wanted this badly and that he couldn't resist the urge to have his dick inside of her tight walls, but he knew that this wasn't the right time or place.

"W-we can't do this...here," he panted as she began to rub the tip of his cock, spreading his pre-cum all over.

"Just be quiet," she huffed back at him. She then lifted her body up a bit to pull down her panties, letting it drop to the ground. Taehyung had a glimpse of her raven colored panties.

Hurriedly but carefully, she pushed herself down onto his shaft, rolling her eyes back at the feeling of his thick cock slowly filling her up.

Taehyung groaned out a little, catching the attention from the table next to them and the others two at their table.

Y/N moved her school blazer over her lap to prevent anyone from seeing anything, and pretended to write something down onto her empty journal.

A few snickers were heard, which made Taehyung feel slightly embarrassed, but Y/N's boldness allowed her to feel unaffected.

Once she thought that they all turned their attention away, she pushed herself down even more until she felt his balls hit her bud.

She slightly gasped and her nose scrunched up. After some time, Taehyung noticed that she wasn't moving, so he jerked up a little.

She quietly moaned and whispered to him, "Just concentrate on what you're doing so you can get something later baby boy."

He blushed at the nickname she called him, but couldn't help to raise his eyebrow in confusion. But before he could ask, Y/N already knew what to say.

"Cock warming," Taehyung whined at her response. He tried to jerk his hips up again, but that ended up with him getting a pinch on the sensitive part of his arm.

"Ouch," "I need you to fucking stay still Taehyung!" she slightly raised her voice as she was getting frustrated with what he was doing. He pouted but finally stopped moving and went ahead with his work.

A few minutes have passed by and Taehyung was getting needy again. He looked at Y/N, who was playing with her phone, and tapped her shoulder.

As she knew what he was implying, all she did was glare at him and turned back to her phone.

Taehyung has had enough of this and decided to take a risk. He started rocking his hips back and forth, making her gasp at the sudden movement.

She gripped onto his arm and closed her eyes, "Calm down," she said as she saw that the table was slightly moving.

Losing absolute care about anything or anyone else near them, Taehyung jerked himself upwards into her in a repeated motion, hitting her womb repeatedly.

The librarian suddenly walked over to them as she noticed some skeptical behavior happening. Taehyung froze as he saw her come over.

"Is everything alright Taehyung?" she crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow, pretending as if she was oblivious to what was happening before her eyes.

He was about to answer but shut his mouth as he felt your hand rub against his balls. He then tried to open up his mouth again, but closed it back once your hands moved around the lower part of his cock.

"Uhm..well-" he pretended to cough so that his moan was prevented from coming out of his mouth.

The librarian waved her hand in a motion which meant for him to go on. "He's perfectly fine madam, I just think he's feeling a little...anxious for the assign-" "I don't think I asked a Y/N to speak," the librarian snickered.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she was easily annoyed by the female staff. "Well...s-she's right...miss," Taehyung barely managed to speak up. The librarian knew that was a blatant lie, but decided not to question it.

"Hmm, well alrighty then, just know that you can call me over from my desk if you need some help," she sarcastically smiled and Taehyung gave her a thumbs up.

Once she walked away, he immediately began jerking upwards at a faster pace. Y/N leaned back and hid her face in the crook of him neck to stop her moans and whimpers from getting louder.

"I'm close," he growled as his high was coming closer, "Me too," she whimpered.
As they were both about to release, the school speaker suddenly turned on.

"Kim Taehyung and Y/F/N, please report to the office immediately," the students in the library began to laugh out loud, "as you know, we are on school premises and this is no place for "special action."

They both quickly pulled up their bottoms and packed their things to walk out of the library. The laughter quieted down as the librarian came back into the room, shushing everyone down.

"What a cock block," Y/N groaned. Taehyung only chuckled and put his arm around her shoulder, "Hopefully if we get suspended, we'll go to my place and finish whatever you started kitten."