𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 ; 𝐣𝐣𝐤

xxx.
_____________________________

| 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐌 𝐈 𝐍 𝐔 𝐓 𝐄 𝐒. |
21+ | "=⌕ jeon jungkook ambw smut
˚ ◌༘₊ 🥡🥢 storyline originally written by me ; vulgrprk
_____________________________
xxx.

Sitting in a circle at the corner of the bar, a big group of high school students are playing truth or dare, with a twist.

You and your boyfriend, Jeremiah, were invited to Laci's birthday party. And with her exclusive amount of money, she rented out the whole place just for herself.

You pleaded him to not make you go, but he wouldn't listen. In fact, he seemed super enthusiastic about coming here.

You weren't surprised since everyone had a crush on this particular "head bitch" of the school. But you did feel your self esteem go down, seeing how they enjoyed each other's company so much.

It's been 5 minutes into the game and she's already sitting on your boyfriend's lap as he has fresh hickeys on his neck.

Jeremiah tried to remind you that "it was just a dare," but you knew that he wanted this to happen. He even picked dare purposely.

After this party, you were planning to break up with him after seeing how "lovey" he was acting with her.

"Y/N!"

One of the guys exclaimed as the bottle landed on you.

"So what's it's gonna be? Truth or-" "Dare."

"Ooohs" are let out in the circle, knowing that the guy was going to give you something extreme.

He smirks as he looks around the and points his finger at the certain "someone" who was seated next to you. And that someone was Jeon Jungkook.

The school's number one hottie, but he's also known as the introvert.

He doesn't engage with people at all, the girls at school have even given up the idea of trying to sleep with him, or even talk with him.

"I want you and little shy boy here to have some fun in the bedrooms up in the VIP area. You guys need to be done in exactly seven minutes unless you want to take 7 shots," he began to laugh cockily as others chimed in.

You rolled your eyes, but you couldn't ignore that fact that you felt excited on the inside. From the corner of your eye, you saw Jeremiah push the girl off his lap and glare at the guy.

"No way. She's my girlfriend, she's off limits!" The guy raised his eyebrow at Jeremiah , thinking that he was possibly joking about what he was saying.

"You just sucked faces with her nigga so why do you fucking care?" you scoffed.

"That's different Y/N-"

Before he could finish speaking, you quickly grabbed Jungkook by his chin and smashed your lips onto his.

Cheers erupted round you two as Jungkook surprisingly responded to your kiss.

He even pulled you closer by the neck, a move nobody expected him to make.

He was the first one to pull away, and he turned his head to the side as he didn't want to face you at the moment.