𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 ; 𝐤𝐧𝐣

xxx.
_____________________________

| 𝐇 𝐈 𝐒 𝐌 𝐀 𝐈 𝐃. |
21+ | "=⌕ kim namjoon ambw smut
˚ ◌༘₊ 🥡🥢 storyline originally written by me ; vulgrprk
_____________________________
xxx.

with a nod of approval, you made your way to the living room with a fancy duster in hand. the other firmly held onto the hem of your skirt, continuously pulling it down whenever it'd rise up your thighs. your body was almost fully exposed to namjoon as he sat on the couch in front of the television, watching you with careful attention. his hand ran through his hair, and his leg bounced continuously.

you tried to ignore his gaze as you walked over to the dusty television stand and bookshelves. the table was relatively short compared to your height so you bent down to dust it. the particles floated in the air as the brown and white feathers of the duster swept across the surface in a swaying motion.

you jolted, a rush of shock ran through you as the pink plug in your hole suddenly vibrated. you regained the breathing pattern you lost within the span of seconds and turned to look at the man on the couch who was faking an innocent smile.

"you seemed to have missed a spot, would you mind going over it again?" namjoon asked, indirectly asking you to bend over just for him to see your black thong in clear view with the jeweled base of the plug poking out.

complying to his orders, you bent down and made sure to get every side of the stand and bookshelf so that you wouldn't have to do this again. but jimin had other plans in mind.

finishing with what you thought was your last chore, you were about to walk away until a "hold it," stopped you in your tracks. giving out an annoyed sigh, you turned around and faked a grin as if you were ready for the next task he had planned for you.

he purposely knocked his cup of wine onto the ground, the red liquid spilled onto the wooden floor, creating a small puddle of the drink. "looks like I made a mess, would you mind cleaning it for me?"

there was no other option for you to choose from other than saying yes, so that's what you did. you went onto your knees and leaned forward to clean the wet spots under the table with a cleaning rag. your braids easily fell out of its high bun, leaving the individuals to dangle in the air and over your ass. you felt the bottom of your maid outfit hike up your thighs. It stood at the very edge of your ass, leaving everything under to his very own sight.

that was when you heard the shuffling behind you. not having the chance to turn around, namjoon already made the action to pull you up and pin you onto the cushion. his sharp movement brought a frisson of excitement to you.

"sir," he hushed you with his finger on your lip and shook his head. his signature dimple popping out as he grinned mischievously.

"how many times have i told you to call me by my name?" he chuckled, "it was part of the agreement after all, right?" the thoughts of landing yourself in this position never failed to bring an uprising in your affinity for him. he never failed to attract you, but simply being a house servant certainly made you think that he'd see you for nothing except that. but his actions now brought a flutter into your heart and a titillating feeling that was now growing strongly.

"you don't know how fucking hard it is, y/n," he took the rag out of your hand, throwing it away. "just seeing you like this every, single, day, without having the chance to touch you kills me," he twirled your hair in hand. "your attire failing to be so protective over your stunning aspects, the way you sway your hips throughout my corridors, your face all flustered after hard work. all of it brings a burning desire to me, and i fucking hate it."

his confession of how he really felt brought a gush of boldness and intimidation to your own contribution about him. "guess we don't feel so different then, namjoon," you purred. an expression with the feeling of content painted onto his face. "then what a coincidence, y/n."

he lowered himself down to your face, staring through your eyes for the last accord of permission to which you nodded towards. he landed his lips on yours, finally feeling the softness that he yearned for during these past times of forcing himself away. you instantly responded, letting your fantasy come to reality in realization.

his hand moved down to the hem of your dress. he dragged it up to your stomach and let his fingers chafe over your clothed cunt and stuffed hole. he reached for the plug that he requested, pulling it out to find the metal overlayed with your wetness. he left you empty, changing your mood quickly as you felt even needier for him to be inside of you.

"what would you like, y/n? working for me all day must be exhausting, isn't it? why don't i do something for you in return," his blonde strands fanned over your face as you contemplated over the answer which you've had for a while now.

"i want you."

"to do what exactly?" namjoon pushed you further for an answer.

"fulfill me. let me feel you, please."

"as you please," he slid your thong to the side, letting your bare entrance meet with the cool atmosphere. he unbuttoned his shirt, letting your eyes explore his gloriously-displayed toned chest.

pulling down the briefs that were covering him, his cock springs out free, curling inwards to barely kiss his lower stomach. the sight of his hardness made you long for him even more to the point where it seemed impossible.

getting into position, he flipped you onto your side and wrapped an arm around your leg, holding it up in the air. "don't expect me to be too gentle," he said. and with that, he shoved himself into your cunt, taking you by surprise. his powerful thrusts showed his immense craving for you. his hand wrapped around your neck, slightly blocking your airway as your face flushed.

you gaped at the feeling of his cold metal rings meeting with your fiery skin, cooling and heating every area he touched as he'd caress then slap afterward. his once slicked back hair was now disheveled with it restricting his sight. your body melted into his dangerous hold as it took over you completely into a rage of pleasure. his cock reached the lengths that you didn't know you needed, fulfilling you to the brim. the moans of pleasure swayed throughout the room as his hand palmed the bulge that was formed in your stomach. "how cute," he hummed as he felt the skin rise under his hand with every consecutive thrust.

"you feel so fucking good around me. you little pussy takes me so well," he growled a moan, slapping your ass in the process. "the pretty maid gets fucked by her boss, an odd occurrence isn't it?" his words created a rousing feeling in your system, taking you over fully.  his low grunts and the sound of your name coming from his mouth in a husk sent you to different directions. his lip tucked under his teeth as he'd feel you clench on him which made him go insane. it was all too desirable to be true.

you let out a high-pitched moan as he casually slid the plug back into your hole, filling it up with the metal object once again. his pace kept the same consistency as his tip rubbed against your cervix. soon, his face contorted and his thrusts got sloppier by the minute as he felt his climax hit. your own coincidentally ripping through you at the exact moment with a wail of sensual gratification.

his seeds spewed out inside of your drenched cunt. namjoon continued his slow thrusts, mixing your bodily fluids together to the point where you couldn't tell whose was who. some of it leaked onto the couch under you. he then pulled out with a grunt as of cum followed onto his length.

not giving a care about your tired state, he leaned over to you and slightly pecked on your cheek as he whispered.

"looks like you have another mess to clean, baby."