Chapter 6

Scott's P.O.V~

So after yesterday I am waiting for Kirstie to make the first move like the last couple of times.

I am walking down the hall when I see Kirstie out of the corner of my eye. I turn fully to see her only to see the smuggest looking smile ever. I give her a questioning glance wondering what she's planning.

I carry on down the hall towards my locker, after retrieving my things I closed my locker only to see Kirstie with the same smug smile on her face.

"Heeey Scott."

"Hey Kirst whats up?"

She giggled and took a step closer.

"The ceiling silly, look."

She said pointing up, me being gullible I looked up then back down. As my eyes made contact with hers she pulled my head down and smashed her lips on mine.

Well then.

I think it was meant to be a type if prank, her trying to beat me at my own game, but like all our kisses the world around just disappeared and left us in a state of ecstasy.

Mid way through I think she gained self control and did what she set out to do, pushing me against the lockers and subtly ground against me.

Now I know exactly what she is doing.

But I can't pull back.

She tugs on my bottom lip, I moan and she gains access to my mouth. I could tell people were staring but I was completely powerless against her.

She slowly pulled away looking into my eyes with my almost certainly dilated pupils. She smirked, patted my cheek, pulled up her hood and walked off leaving me standing there.

"SCOTT!"

The annoyingly high pitched voice screamed. I sighed and turned to see Victoria.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"

"Just go away, I don't like you and I never will! Besides I like someone else."

She looked at me stunned then looked quite annoyed.

"What? You mean that slut you keep getting with?!"

I stormed up to her pointing my finger at her.

"Don't you ever call her a slut ever again or I will do allot more than shout at you!"

I said quite angrily.

I ran into the bathroom and threw water to my face watching as it went down the plug hole.

"Kirstie will love to see this video."

I turned around to see Mitch watching the footage he had recorded earlier.

"No Mitch it will embarrass her!"

I said walking over to him.

"She's beating you at your own game, what's your retaliation this time?"

I rolled my eyes, he had just completely ignored me.

"I don't know..."

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes.

"If she's doing what you've been doing you have to do something different, surprise her."

I smiled.

"I know just what to do..."

After school, I discreetly followed Kirstie home. No I'm not stalking I need to know for my plan.