Chapter 5

Kirstie's P.O.V~

Well that happened.

He is definitely taking a different approach to the whole "revenge" thing, and I don't like it. It's not fair. He really gets to me and it's driving me crazy.

So when I get home that night once again I look at Scotts Facebook and tagged posts.

Oh. My. God.

WHAT THE HELL MITCH?!?!

He wasn't lying about the Bluetooth camera. There is a video of a girl, me, going into the bathroom and that girl exiting.

It then switches to the point of view of the Bluetooth camera inside the bathroom with mine and Scotts very short convo before a heated makeout session.

Why Mitch why?

I've just got to avoid Scott so he can't effect me. I still need to be the 'bad girl' and if he keep doing this I will turn into me! I cannot have that. But for now to keep my cover up I need to start a fight...

So after yesterday's run in I have decided the best place to start the fight is in the hallway in between class. Now I don't want someone weak because then it won't be a fight and more me picking on the little guy. I also can't have someone too strong because I will be overpowered.

Me in deep thought bumped into something, or someone.

"Ugh."

It was more like a loss of air than a word but never mind.

So now I'm on the floor...

The person, I think it's a girl, holds out their hand for me. I take it and mumble a thanks before walking off. I could have started a fight with them but they where not in the wrong I was. So my friends I hear you ask

"well how are you going to start a fight if the other person is not in the wrong?"

I will tell you.

Every day when I walk down the corridor people point and talk and stare, Because I'm 'bad', I generally ignore them but it's a good excuse for starting a fight.

"Hey, you! Yea I'm talking to you why are you pointing?! That's rude you know!"

The kid is in a pack of his friends which is good because he is less likely to back down. He walks- I mean he was pushed out of his group to fight me.

"First mistake: pointing at me like I'm a museum artefact."

I said smirking.

"I can take you your just a girl."

My smile dropped. THE LITTLE- calm Kirstie.

"And that was your second mistake."

I said before punching him really hard, he staggered back. He then lunged at me. He was a little shorter than Scotts but he barely had muscle on him.

As he lunged I step to the side then jump onto his back squeezing his chest with my thighs. He falls to the ground and I land in him squishing him. I grab his arm holding it behind his back.

"Third mistake: thinking you could beat me, I've seen all your tactics before."

I said, then I feel a pair of hands pick me up from behind before twisting me and throwing me over their shoulder.

I instantly knew it was Scott. Mostly because of the hight I was from the floor. I kick and send insults at him. He just keeps walking. Eventually I give up and lift my head resting it on my fist. At least now I can see where we are going. or more like where we have been.