Sudden Touch

It's early in the morning and Fang's alarm clock starts to go off. He lazily gets off the bed and walks to the window, looking at the early sunset. He yawns and stretches and gets on with his morning. Today is his groups tournament, after all.

Meanwhile Edgar..
Is now sleeping his ass off. He was up till 2 am, not being able to sleep. He mindlessly scrolled through his phone. The main thing that was occupying his mind was Fang. He just couldn't get him off his mind. His confidence, body, face, hair... everything. He knew he was catching feelings. Edgar just didn't know if Fang felt the same way, but it was highly unlikely. Would Fang really be into guys?

Fang has a quick workout, showers, makes his breakfast and notices that Edgar still hasn't woken up. He goes to his door and knocks.

No answer.

He walks into Edgar's room and notices him still sleeping. The first thing that Fang notices is the position he's sleeping in. Edgar is sprawled over the bed, lightly snoring. His pjs are a bit loose, showing a bit of skin.

Fang blushes slightly and tries to wake him up by nudging him. Edgar is still sleeping heavily. He gets up into Edgar's face. "Hey, good morning."

Edgar's eyes slowly open and notice a familiar face infront of him. When he realises what's going on, he quickly pulls back. "Ah!! Good... morning." Edgar looks around. "How long have I been sleeping for?"

Fang chuckles and looks at the time. "Well it's quite late. You should've woken up at 6, but it's 8." Edgar rubs his forehead. "Dammit." All of a sudden Fang sits next to Edgar on the bed. Edgar blushes slightly, but decides to do nothing.

Fang sighs. "I'm competing today." He looks Edgar straight into the eyes. "You comin' to watch, right?" Edgar gets surprised at the sudden question. "Yeah, I'll go." Edgar responds with a concerned face. Fang smiles at him and gets off the bed, leaving the room.

"It's like if he knows what he's doing to me.." The raven haired boy thinks to himself. He gets out of bed aswell and continues his day.

*Timeskip to 6pm*

Fang and Edgar talked a bit, went out for a walk to calm their minds ( mainly Fangs ) and prepared for the evening. Now they're heading to the huge stadion gathered with many fans and brawlers. Fang gets to the preparation rooms and looks at Edgar with faithful eyes.

"Well, I guess I'll have to go."

Edgar has never seen him in this state before. He always seemed quite confident, but now he looks a bit stressed out. Edgar places his hand on Fangs shoulder and looks him back into his eyes with determination.

"I wish you the best of luck."

Fangs mouth opens a little and his eyes widen. He looks at him for a few seconds, surprised at his words. All of a sudden Fang hugs Edgar for a split second. "Thanks man." He pulls back and looks at Edgar with a smile, and then goes into the rooms.

Edgar, amongst the crowds of people, is left there completely stunned and speechless.

He then feels a tap on his shoulder and quickly looks behind himself. "Hey, Edgar!" It's Colette. "Oh, hey." Colette smiles. "Are you excited for today's tournament?" Edgar nods with a slight smile. "Mm, yeah. Let's go take a seat, we don't want to be late." Colette follows him, noticing his smile and good mood.

"Yes, finally!" Edgar's inner voice screamed. He tried to keep a calm face, but man was it hard to resist the smile. He finds a place to sit at and Colette sits next to him. The lights go out and there's only one huge light centered to the battle field. Music starts playing, and the brawlers of group B start to walk out of the preparation room. His eyes immediately fixate on Fang in his battle outfit. Fang looks determined and not intimidated at all.

They all get into position and the countdown starts.

"3..2..1.. Brawl!"

Note: I have less exams now so I can write more >:D Also, I have all of your guys' ideas written down, so expect them in the upcoming chapters!