♡March 14, 2024♡

Okay so apparently something did happen yesterday, but I didn't find out until today. Today actually has quite a bit of stuff to talk about.

Firstly, the yesterday incident. I wasn't in choir yesterday because I needed to film some video with Rangoon and Chaka. Apparently, P decided that this would be the perfect time to tell the choir that he broke up with his girlfriend and liked a girl in choir.

Nobody knows who it is yet, but the sopranos, including me, were all discussing who it could possibly be. Most people think it's K. They think it's K because the two talk all the time and seem fairly close. They have somewhat of a gbf kind of bond, which the sopranos interpret as romantic on his end.

Now here's why I don't think it's K. As someone with 3 guy best friends, I know how those friendships are and also what is and isn't platonic. When it comes to K and P, they seem too friendly for him to have a crush on her, if that makes sense. One of the sopranos said that they "flirt all the time" and I don't see that at all. I just have a gut feeling it isn't her.

I'm pretty sure that the girl he likes is a soprano I haven't mentioned yet, BB. Another soprano said that she asked him if it was BB and he took suspiciously long to respond with no. That might be substantial enough evidence to say it's probably her. But still, most people think it's K, including K herself. She was talking to Witch about how "everyone knows who it is" and she doesn't like him back, but also said something about "if he wasn't a 7th grader."

But wait, there's more because C probably has a new crush. I'll call her Seoul. He was talking to me about how hot he thinks she is and that she's basically his ideal girl. Nice, on the taller side, and with a big butt and thick thighs. But she also checks the boxes of his unconscious type. She's blonde and sporty, which are definitely traits he gravitates toward. He also liked her before about 2 years ago. The one problem, he says, is that everyone also wants to get with her, so that means a lot of competition.

When C was talking to me about Seoul, it was in our group chat with F. I didn't think this would cause any issues and for most of the conversation, it didn't. That was until C mentioned that he wanted to bench press for Seoul so that way he could show off. He's a very big guy, nearly 6 foot at 14 and buff, so obviously that'd be how he'd show off to her. After he said that, F started private messaging me.

They told me that they wish C would bench press for them instead. I then sent F a voice message saying that I really hope they can get over C, because they've been relentlessly pursuing him and been hopelessly in love with him for nearly 5 years. We kept talking and eventually, I decided to ask, "Didn't you also say you wanted to bang him like 2 years ago?"

For context, this relates to something The Treasurer told me last Friday. I didn't mention it because I didn't think it was important, but in 6th grade, F told The Treasurer about..... uh..... let's just say a dream they had about C. I brought that up to tease F a little.

Well, they responded with, "Never went away." This didn't really surprise me all that much, but that doesn't mean it didn't disgust the absolute life out of me.