Arts, Skills, Magic and Accustomation - part 2

It helped that basic training in the Empire goes over disassembly and reassembly of their weapons, making it easier to hide inside something like, say a small bag. Upon completing the reassembly of her carbine SMG, she tests the sight and all looks good. She takes off her Type 95, giving it to Visha and takes aim. As she had suspected, though it was more difficult, she concentrated her aura into the rifle and charged and discharged a shot of a golden ball of energy. "Interesting, you seem to already know the concept of the 'Magic Bullet'." Hakuro says as the training dummy gets obliterated. All she had done was attempt the process of a short range optical bombardment spell that is commonplace on their battlefields. But to achieve it without the aid of the Type 95, or any Computation Jewel for that matter, the group found rather impressive. She put her Type 95 back on as she instructed the others to attempt what she had done while Hakuro guides them on how to manipulate their aura to perform a 'Magic Bullet'. Visha and Wiess also got it immediately whereas Neumann, Koenig and Grantz had a little difficulty. However, they all soon achieved it, without using their Computation Jewel. The onlookers are surprised by the apparent talent these humans have for Arts. "So, you wanted to learn the way of the sword? In that case, now that I have assessed your capabilities, I shall teach you".

He started with teaching the basics of swordsmanship, stance and footwork and suggested for them to join in with Tempest's military training drills to become acquainted with the correct movements. That is how it would continue for a while as one doesn't simply become a Master Swordsman overnight. Hakuro then has to leave them to it as they practice alongside the regular trainees. Some time after Hakuro left, a petite girl with Fox ears approached the grounds, the same one they saw just before meeting with Rimuru. She turned towards Gobta, who seemed to have taken to slacking off while Hakuro was distracted by the otherworlders. "Excuse me, have you seen my Father, I mean, Sir Hakuro? He was supposed to spend some time with me today" She asked him. She was covering her mouth with a paper fan as she spoke. "Ya just missed him miss Momiji." Gobta says, sitting back, relaxing against one of the surrounding shaded trees. "He left saying he had somewhere to be. Guess that means he's probably already looking for you." he says as Momiji seems to start panicking. She then bolts away to find him. Tanya glances over towards Gobta disapprovingly as he slacks off, clicking her tongue. She needs to focus on her own training for the time being but she suddenly feels the desire to put Gobta through her brand of hellish training. She would certainly relish such an opportunity.

Kazuma and Subaru, unlike Tanya and Ainz, had decided on starting their day lazily by visiting the now world famous Tempestian Hot Springs. After a decent while soaking and relaxing, the time came for Kazuma to visit the workshop. Rimuru had offered to introduce him and his party to Kurobei in order to bring their equipment up-to-snuff and, of course, the girls would go with him. So the two parted ways. Ainz had also suggested earlier that Shalltear should also meet with Kurobei due to her battle gear being damaged in the fight with Diablo. Due to being a vampire, she was rather weakened by the sun but it wouldn't kill her. She would still take a gothic-style parasol with her though as it made her feel at least a little more comfortable, making her look like a rather dignified young Victorian girl in her gothic lolita dress. This situation, however, didn't make her happy. It was a reminder of her failures, and not just this most recent one. She realized that she needed to be more diligent from now on. Ainz had also suggested that she should perhaps attempt to learn more about the art of diplomacy. For now though, she just needs to get her battle gear repaired.

Kazuma wanted to see some more Japanese inspired equipment, Megumin just wanted to see some cool stuff, Darkness wanted to see what the best armor available in Tempest is like and Aqua just went along 'cause Kazuma made her. "Perhaps I can get a better sword than this one." He looks down at the Wakizashi short sword strapped to his hip, he then looks towards Megumin who had walked with Aqua a little ahead of the group. 'And I'm not letting that damn chuuni name it this time.' Megumin turns to look back at him with an earnest smile. It puts Kazuma off-guard and he gets just a slight blush. Suddenly, Aqua fell to the floor, she had bumped into a trio of girls. One had fiery orange hair tied up into a ponytail, Fox ears, a bushy tail and wore bits of light armor with various daggers equipped to her waist. Another had long silver twintails, a patterned black headband, a pair of gauntlets that were obviously made for hand-to-hand combat and was wearing a kind of battle oriented blue and white monk's garb. They were coming from around the corner, looking rushed. The girl Aqua bumped into had short hair, a pair of white large feathered wings and was wearing a green robe with its hood down. Kazuma could see that she was a harpy. Even after he died and both he and Aqua ended up in The town of Axel, they've never actually met one.