Another New World? Again?!

A Large group of mages are congregated underground inside the dungeon chamber of a large building, a larger group than there normally would be for something like this at least. They are chanting for the purpose of some kind of magic ritual. It is an old but well-kept and decently sized building, a mansion that lies just outside the stone walls of a city, the capitol to a small kingdom. It is, however, just far enough away from the city limits that anything that happens within and around the grounds can remain unnoticed by the city and its residents. Various trees and pretty pieces of foliage are widely and nonuniformly spread around the grounds. The perfect environment for a wealthy individual who values either privacy or a good party. It's also perfect for hosting shady underground operations and somewhat questionable business ventures, just as much so for a wealthy ex-nobleman who had only just been ousted for their misdeeds and is, thus, in temporary hiding. Inside the dungeon chamber, the congregation of mages are surrounding a gigantic magic circle as it glows, radiating many different elements and energies. Electricity, shadow, fire, wind, water and many more. There is a middle-aged man, the ex-nobleman in question, standing at the back of the chamber as he watches over this ritual giving off a very confident smirk. His thoughts made obvious to those in the know, 'This will work, I will have my revenge. He will pay, they will all pay'. That is until...

In their classroom, Students of Class 2 are waiting for their teacher, Mr. Roswall to enter in order to begin their not so monotonous day. One of the students also isn't yet present, she is carrying out her assigned role of preparing the Library. The students who are present, however, are chatting away in their various groups. Obviously, they aren't normal students. Nor is this a normal school, though that isn't as obvious. They were talking amongst each other when suddenly, a huge Magic Circle appears beneath them and before anyone in the group can react, they all disappear. All those who were caught within the magic circle each hear an almost mechanical sounding voice coming from somewhere within their subconscious. However, they are, themselves, not exactly 'with it' enough to comprehend its words' meaning.

"Magicule compatible body conversion - Successful." _ "Converting existing Skills - Failed. No Skill data found." _ "Constructing Skill data equivalent to existing abilities found in Soul data - Successful." _ "Generating Skills based on constructed data - Successful". "The individuals, '...', are now ready for cross-world transfer. Transferring - Error... Anomalous results found within Spiritual Body of individuals, 'Tanya Degurachaff' and 'Subaru Natsuki'." _ "Attempting repair of Anomalies - Failed." _ "Reconstruction of the Spiritual Body and isolation of Anomaly required to correct error." _ "Attempting reconstruction of Spiritual Body for both individuals and isolation of Anomalies - Successful." _ "Attempting conversion and restructure of Anomalies - Successful." _ "Notice. Anomalous Powers converted into Skill format... In addition, Corrupted data in the individual 'Tanya Degurachaff' has been reconstructed and converted into Dormant 'Hero Egg'." _ "Unique condition from data placed on Hero Egg, Absolute faith in a superior individual and a 'Soul Corridor' to them." _ "Notice. Individual 'Ainz Ooal Gown' now meets conditions for the acquisition of 'Demon Lord Seed' - Acquisition successful... Condition for awakening, 10,000 human souls." _ "All errors repaired. Reattempting transfer - Successful". Their collective consciousness' finally succumbed and each faded into darkness.

a dark, thick, shadowy fog descends upon the entire chamber. Suddenly, the fog is pierced by two large pillars, one is of a Blinding gold that is superimposed by a slight streaks of Blue, Gray and Brown. The other is of an Abyssal Black, tinted with green and purple. These intense forces of Light and Dark finally begin to collapse, coalescing into many different singular forms. In the process, two more pillars of differently colored lights, though less intense, appear and they too begin to collapse, making individual forms as well. All people present were too stunned to move and some had even died from the sheer pressure of whatever it was that they had managed to summon. The fog had them petrified and after it had cleared, it was clear that the summoning went catastrophically wrong. The unexpected had happened and the summoning was, by far, way too effective. They had managed to somehow call forth into this world, a full group of various people and creatures. A group consisting of Demons, Undead, Humans and even some kind of Divine, spiritual being. A group summon is exceptionally rare, even more so with an Otherworlder summoning.