Chapter 8:Beach trip

Class 1-A, after a long week of training. Have been granted a week of vacation by Union to a big beach. Y/n was excited to go at the beach for the first time as Momo and Mina try to countain his excitment. The bus stop in front of a huge warehouse where the class will pass all of the week in and with a private beach just for them.

Izuku:I hope everything will go well.

Mina:What are you babbling about it's just us for a week of fun what can possibly happen?!

They walk inside the warehouse and everyone gasp at how big and fancy it is.

Issei:THERE IS EVEN A FREAKING JACUZZI!!!!

He point at a large jacuzzi on the large balcony behind the warehouse.

Momo:The headmaster said that we must stay in the house or one the beach nd we can't get out of the perimeter.

Ochako:Why?

Momo:I guess it's so we don't get lost.

Denki:Seem legit. I GO IN THE JACUZZI!!!!

Mina:I you guys search for me im on the beach!!!!

Soon everyone dissapeared and were either in the jacuzzi or on the beach beside Y/n and Momo.

Y/n:Hum...What do we do?

Momo:We should set our belongings first. Come with me.

Y/n nod and follow Momo. Hey entered a room that had their and Mina's name on the door and they open it to reveal a huge california bed and many other different furitur like shelf and drawers. Momo setted her stuff and then walk in the bathroom to put on her large swimsuit as Y/n was open his luggaee only a fly flying out.

Y/n:Oh yeah right. I have no clothes.

Mina then walk out wearing her red one piece swuimsuit. It made every countour of her curve making her look even more round and cute. Y/n blush as he quickly hug Momo and snuggle in her soft and fat body like a giant marshmallow making her gasp of suprise but smile.

Momo:What is wrong with you all of a sudden.

Y/n:I just wanna hug and cuddle.

Y/n say like a kid making Momo giggle.

Momo:I know you want to but we will do it tonight ok. For now let's have some fun ok?

Y/n:Aww.

Momo giggle again and the two walk out of the house. They see the blue sky and have not a single cloud to hide the sun. Momo get in the water with the others as Y/n rest on the beach.

Momo:Aren't you coming Y/n?

Mina:Yeah she is super good!

Y/n:Hum...Ok.

He walk in the water but when he see a wave he quickly run back to the beach as everyone beside Mina and Momo laught at him.

Issei:WHAT A DUMBASS!!!!

Eijiro:Scared of a tiny wave ahahaha!!!

Y/n then look down until he have idea. He then run i side the water and then jump high in the sky and then fall toward the ocean as he take a whole new form.

 He then run i side the water and then jump high in the sky and then fall toward the ocean as he take a whole new form