Chapter 6:Godly time🥭

We could see a large manor where Momo was sleeping in her bedroom. As she sleep she start panting slightly as her dream turn into a wet dream.

In Momo's dream.

She was naked in a large bed shaped like a heart. A cold air against her nipples making them hard. As she look in front of her she see Y/n. His innocent smile making her blush as she then notice that Y/n was naked as well making Momo instantly wet at the sight od a massive snake between his legs. Y/n get inside the bed and start kissing Momo's soft skin. Her smooth skin push again't Y/n lips as Y/n slowly lay Momo on her back on the bed and then before it could get freaky, Momo Wake up in her bed.

Dream end.

She look around her and see she was in her bedroom. She then feel something wet under her cover and when she lift it up she see that she just squirted all over her bed. She blush deep red of embarrasment and then it hitted her like a truck. A revelation that make her whole body shake in shyness but also make her heart beat fast and hard.

Momo's mind:O-Oh my god. I-I am in love with Y/n.

The next day.

It was a normal day in class and Y/n was building a little stickman using his pens and pencils and when the little golem was made Y/n gave it life and the golem start dancing. Momo see this and smile slightly as Y/n encourage the little golem who start doing breakdance. Latee after the coass it was launch time and we could Mina walking in the corridor. Her large butt jiggling and wobbling making every guy look at her wich make her even more proud. She the  arrive in class and see that all the class was gone outside school to eat beside Momo and Y/n since Y/n had no friends beside Momo and Yang and Momodecided tl stay with him.

Momo:Oh hello Mina. Aren't you with the rest of the class?

Mina:Nah i was too much busy showing my thicc ass. What are you two doing?

Y/n:We're eating chocolate.

Y/n take a big bite of his chocolate bar making chocolate spread around his mouth as Momo giggle.

Mina:I see... Well if you don't mind me im gonna go have a dick see ya'.

Momo:Please don't tell me you became a school thot.

Mina stop walking and look at Momo eith a deadpan face.

Mina:Why does it even matter to you? It's not like im a prostitute either. Im just asking money for sex is all

Momo:...THAT IS LITTERALY PROSTITUTION!!!!

Mina:Is it? ...Oh well i guess i am a prostitute then.

Y/n:What is a protitue?

Mina look at Y/n flirtily.

Mina:If you have 5 bucks i can show you.

Momo:Heck no! Mina this is serious matter your really prostituing yourself?!

Mina:So what?! I have the biggest ass in the school it would be idiotic to not capitalize on it!!!

Momo:Is being treated as a slut by everyone is what you want?!

Mina:I...I mean... Not really but... W-WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU ANYWAY?! YOUR NOT MY MOM!!!!

Momo:I am your friend and as such it is my job to not let you throw you life away in a hole just for some money!

Mina:I...I...I...

Momo approach Mina but the pink girl slap Momo in the face.

Mina:YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!! I AM YOUR FRIEND BUT THAT DOSEN'T MEAN YOU CAN CONTROL ME!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHY I DO THIS?!?! IT'S BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY WAY I HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SOMEONE!!!! MY PARENTS ARE NEVER HOME CUZ THEY ALWAYS WORK OUT OF COUNTRY!!!! THEY NEVER GAVE ME ANY ATTENTION OR ANY KIND OF LOVE!!!! So yeah!!! I prostitute myself for some attention and love! What are you gonna do about it...fatty?!