Chapter 7:The rage of Y/n

We could see union during a beautiful sunny day and in the class room 1-A, everyone was shocked by Momo's take in mass as she didn't really cared as Y/n was snuggled in her soft and plush body. Since the day he, Momo and Mina did it; Y/n felt extremely protective to Momo and Mina like a mate procecting his own mate. Right now we could see Y/n in a large class with Goynda Goodwitch as the teacher.

Glynda:Today we will do simple sparring match- Mister L/n could you please let go of miss Yaoyorozu

Y/n was still clinging on Momo like a kid was hugging his teddy bear. He then start to glare at Glynda like he saw an enemy.

Y/n:No!

Everyone was suprised by his sudden burst.

Momo:Y-Y/n what took you all of a sudden?

Y/n notice his tone and hide his mouth.

Y/n:I-Idk i...I feel weird since a while.

Glynda:I will not accept this kind of behavior young man! Go out of the class and toward the headmaster office!

Y/n looked down and walk out of the class. As he walk in the corridor he start feeling weird all of a sudden. He start sweating as he start feeling sick and put his back against the wall until he fall uncouncious.

Timeskip brought to you by Momo testing XXL lingerie with Mina.

Y/n open his eyes and he was in his dorm room. He sit up and still felt very sick. He felt like his blood was boiling in his veins and his head was spinning.

Y/n:Uuuugh i feel so bad. What is going on? Celestialsapiens don't fall sick.

He suddenly feel a huge pain in his chest. Suddenly he feel like his body is splitting apart. Suddenly his celestialsapien form pop out of his back like a he was molting and his human body fall down dead. Y/n stared at his lifeless human body and looked confused.

Y/n:W-What just happened?

Suddenpy a portal appeared behind him. When he looked behind him he saw his very own father. The great gladiator Starbeard.

 The great gladiator Starbeard