EP14_ Lies

I stand there dumbfounded, questioning everything.
What did he mean?
Watched why? How?? By who???

Then I start remembering what happened when he was burrying Eun.
The way he stopped dead in his tracks right outside the building as if talking to someone.
And it hit me now how he's always looking around himself whenever we're outside and always looking out the window when we're inside.

How didn't I notice this before?? Was I that angry at him that I didn't notice he's actually in trouble?!
Damn it! He was always helping indirectly by playing the villain...and by opposing things we said because he knew it will be dangerous but he couldn't justify!

The whole time he was actually helping!
And come on...a villain won't decide saving his sister's killer because he was human before...
A villain will only see a killer, not a human...
I know best about that...* scoff*...

NamJoon is in horrible trouble...
How am I supposed to help him without getting him and us in danger?!...

If they're outside then it means they can't listen to anything anyway, right? So I can talk to him!
But he had to push inside a 1x1 meters closet to just talk to me and ask me for help...

What is the right thing to do?....

YoonGi! I need to tell YoonGi, it may look like a bad idea since he's with anger issues but YoonGi can be really understanding and smart whenever it's serious. That's how he always gets promoted really quickly relative to his age.
He must know, we need to help NamJoon!

I almost run up to YoonGi when-

HoSeok: Y/N.

I look behind me, he is with a serious face. I smile.

Y/N: Couldn't sleep? * smiling*

HoSeok: I think we need to have a serious talk. * frowning *

Y/N: Sure. You okay?

HoSeok: Alone. * frowning*

Y/N: ?.... Yeah... sure.

HoSeok:... * frowning*...

.
.

Meanwhile, JungKook is in his room, sitting on bed, thinking hard with a frown.

JungKook:......

He gets up and walks outside, going upstairs to where YoonGi is.
He knocks on the door.

YoonGi: ?... Y/N doesn't knock, she invades my privacy right away, JiMin knocks but it's always like a nuclear bomb, HoSeok too. Who the hell is knocking like a human?! That's scary!

YoonGi gets up and opens the door annoyed.

YoonGi: *Angry * Who the hell is-.... oh it's you. * indifferent *

JungKook: You're awake?

YoonGi crosses his arms, still standing in the door frame.