EP_11 Lost Souls

TaeHyung: * Sobbing*!...

Y/N: It's okay...it's okay please...

TaeHyung: * sobbing*! ..

He keeps crying in my arms while I hold him close, he's screaming the sobs out of his lungs...he's in so much pain and his sobbing is breaking my heart...
He's not even holding onto me...he's just sloppily sitting there, crying loudly while I'm holding him...

YoonGi: What the hell happened?

NamJoon: If I had an idea, I'd have answered... * confused*

YoonGi: Why are you here??

NamJoon: She said there are clues here she needs to find.

YoonGi: *Raising an eyebrow * And she took YOU?

NamJoon: * Glaring* Not that I wanted it.

TaeHyung: * Sobbing*....

YoonGi: And him?

YoonGi motions with his head at TaeHyung, still having his gun in his hand, sneakily aiming at TaeHyung's back.

NamJoon: I....don't even know what happened.

YoonGi: That's still not an answer.

NamJoon: I fought with her and I left the house with her inside. When I looked back, the house...vanished.

YoonGi:??

NamJoon: I wasn't sure what I'm supposed to do so I tried to reach for where the door is supposed to be and it actually was there even though I wasn't seeing anything.

YoonGi: You mean that there may be things around but invisible to us?!

NamJoon: * Stressing* apparently yes.

YoonGi: Great, as if we needed more shit in our lives. And HIM?

NamJoon: When I entered after of course the door didn't budge for a good amount of time, I saw her on the floor in his hands, looking exactly like Them...

YoonG grips his gun in anger, glaring at the sobbing TaeHyung.

YoonGi: * Angry* shit, that asshole almost took her from me again.

NamJoon: He was turning her?

YoonGi: Yes. * Angry as hell* You stopped them?

NamJoon: Actually I couldn't get near them for some reason. The area around them was really high pressured I couldn't get near, and she wasn't hearing my voice, till that....look alike me appeared, once he did, The blue haired lost focus and she broke out of his mind control or whatever.

YoonGi: So your lookalike scared TaeHyung?! TAEHYUNG???

NamJoon: I have no idea what just happened. But I MUST know who that blue haired is.

NamJoon Furrows his eyebrows in stress and anger, while YoonGi's hand is getting tighter on his gun, almost shooting TaeHyung-

NamJoon: It's really weird how he almost turned her, yet when my lookalike tried to hurt her, he overcame his fear to protect her. That guy has a very big story, a big missing piece.

YoonGi: ?

YoonGi's grip loosens on his gun, remembering JungKook's words. " He doesn't want to hurt her, he was crying...YoonGi...he NEEDS her..."