EP4 Why Me?...

TaeHyung: HAHAHA~~~

He starts laughing his psychoting smile....jumping up the metal pipe towel hanger...with his knees....swaying back and forth and smiling happily....his face....is terrifying....rolled back eyes...sharp teeth...ice white skin.... just smiling while hanging upside down...
He suddenly switches his gaze to JiMin and tilts his head in confusion.

TaeHyung: Who's that?? 0.0

JiMin gulps....and starts shaking violently...TaeHyung's smile returns back to his face....wide...so wide....and he jumps down...making his way to JiMin...JiMin was about to faint but-* SWOOSH *!!!!!JungKook immediately gets in front of JiMin, without any weapon!!! And with a very calm stare!!!! Is he crazy!?!?But...to my surprise TaeHyung stops walking forward, he just smiles more at JungKook.

JungKook: * Firm tone* TaeHyung, get out.
TaeHyung: * SMILING WIDER AND WIDER* * GIGGLING*

His smile grows wider and wider abnormally once he sees JungKook....JungKook just stands there calmly...facing TaeHyung...while we're all terrified to even breathe...

JungKook: *firmly * Get out.

I am honestly surprised by JungKook's questionable confidence..." Get out"?....

TaeHyung: ( •̀ - •́ ) JungKook!! You're kicking me out?! How could you?!....૮๑ˊᯅˋ๑ა.... I'm mad at you. /ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\

He blows up his cheeks with air and he pouts at JungKook like a little kid...which makes us much more terrified...JungKook is still as calm as ever...TaeHyung smiles again widely...talking childishly...

TaeHyung: You know?? I won't get mad at you! >○< Even though I wanna kick your ass so much!!~ *Laughing *!! Maybe we can-

JungKook: TaeHyung, get out.

TaeHyung: ?! 0.0....*frown * 눈_눈....you're meeeeeeaaaan.... Waah!!! 0□0 princess!!!

He suddenly turns and looks at me, smiling widely...YoonGi pushes me more behind him and I can't stop shaking anymore...

TaeHyung: I'll leave if you come with me~~

I shrink more behind YoonGi...YoonGi pushing me behind him more and more..

TaeHyung: Princess??? 0.0

Y/N: P-Please....go away...

I finally manage to say through my trembling lips...he pouts at me...still with his horrifying face...