Prolouge

" Boring. Boring.. B-b-b-boring... " You say as you flip through the channels on the TV. Your life isn't too exciting or boring, but it seems extra boring today. You continue flipping through the channels, searching for anything even slightly entertaining. Still nothing.

You stop at some news channel, 300News. " -It is now 8 o'clock, as you can see. Perfect time to talk about the weather. " The news anchor points at a graph of the weather of the week.

" Here, you can see, this whole week is likely to have strong thunderstorms, maybe even tornadoes. Speaking of tornadoes, are you prepared? There is no tornado watch currently, but things can always change. "

" We here at 300News are recommending you hurriedly prepare for the worse, as the storm seems it is slowly but surely growing stronger, so you best get moving now.. "

You zone out of the news, thinking of something to eat. Yum. You slip off your couch and wonder towards the kitchen.

You look in the cabinets, maybe a cup of Ramen could satisfy you.

You eventually find your needed cup of Ramen, and prepare and put it in your microwave. You listen to small snippets of the news whilst you wait.

" Storms... " " Dangerous... " " -power outages.. "

You look at the microwave. " Microwave? Who is Micheal, and why is he waving? " You say to yourself. You glance up. 1 more minute left.

" Stay indoors.. " " - a figure.. " " Roaming.. "

You grab your cup of Ramen, and look outside a window. It's definitely getting worse outside. You close the blinds and walk over to your couch.

" Well that's all, folks. This is Nate Clarke, at News300. And we'll see you tomorrow. Stay safe, and goodnight. " The TV spouts out.

You give a over-exaggerated sigh. " Of course I missed it. " You say to no one. You surf channels again.

You see some comedy, called ' The Clink Clank theory '. Nah.

A late night adult cartoon, ' Canadian Dad '. Nope.

You stop at a dodgy rom-com, and decided to look at it. What's the worse that can happen..?

" I'm Guima, and that there is John. " Some dude says to a nearly unconscious girl.

" Yeah. You looked dead. Well.. you still look mostly dead. We were about to call 911, until we saw you breathing. " John says, his voice sounding weirdly robotic-like.

The girl says nothing, but just looks at them, bewildered & confused. She attempts to pull herself up, but Guima eases her back down.

" Woah there, dude, you might want to rest. Your head was bleeding pretty badly, so it's probably best for you to lay down for now. " He smiles uneasily.

" You know,, this is the futu- " The power cuts out suddenly, creating a loud distorted noise on the process.

You jump up, heart racing and beating in your ears. You slump back down on the couch, hugging yourself. You sink in the cushion on the bottom.

The power flashes back on for only a second. But the TV stays on. Static being shown on the screen. You take this as a sign to leave leave get off the couch.

The static on the TV gets louder, and you get a strange urge to look at it. You resist and close your eyes. Whatever is happening won't take you down without a fight.

But your resistance is futile. You open your eyes, and watch as something.. no someone(?) makes it way out the TV screen..