Prologue

During the dark times the humans waged war on the six tribes of magical beings the angels, the gods, the beast folk, the sea-dwellers, the demons and lastly the naga  the magical beings won the war. But then the angels betrayed the sea dwellers even though they made a truce. They slaughtered them the populations used to be in the millions now are only thousands after the attack of the Angels.

After the angels got the sea-dwellers to submit to them and the gods team together the Angels decided to eliminate the nagas next. They were known as the most powerful race but they were completely devoted to the angels.

When the Angels burst down the castle doors they immediately accepted their fate. As the Angels brought out the king's head all the other magical beings immediately submitted to the angels. They built a new society one we know as today Nova Lex our story takes place 20 years later but we follow the story of a young adult named Jax.

He used to be an assassin for the Angels back in his young life he was only eight when the war happened. After the war he was stripped of his role of an assassin and his title as a helper of the Angels he was provided housing for free up until eighteen.

He took up a job as an explorer. Exploring lslands lost to time after the war. Ironically enough everybody needed the nagas to come back because without them the world was slowly dying.

They use energy from the Earth but also gave an energy now the Angels knew they had made a terrible mistake. The Queen of Angels had an idea they can artificially make one after they tried to do so it immediately failed the queen lost her arm that day.

After some time of contemplating the Queen of Angels found a way to give the Earth back energy. It was only a temporary solution though because even if she was able to reset back the process of it dying it was only a matter of time before her source of energy ran out.

At the time Jax and his team had found an island that was long forgotten our story takes place as they land on the island.

(Be warned this is BL)