Wedding Day

Carl's POV

Me and Tessa were decorating the wedding area it was located in the forest in a quite big clearing. The guests were Tessa's family and some of Jax's coworkers/friends because we both don't have contact with our family.

When Jax woke up Tessa dragged him away to the dressing room. After a while when I was putting the chairs in place I heard yelling and I saw Tessa running away from the bathroom laughing. I saw Jax chasing after her in a pretty dress.

 I saw Jax chasing after her in a pretty dress

I grabbed him and spun him around in the air. "My tiny fiance looks so pretty please wear pretty dress." I said hugging him. He blushed and said. "If you like it I guess I could wear it." Puffing up his cheeks oh my love is so cute!

Time skip

I was standing at the altar my tail is wagging I was so happy and maybe we passed the right age of marriage but I finally get to marry someone. I was thinking to myself and I saw my love walking up to me he was in a beautiful dress absolutely stunning.

When Jax got up to the altar the priest Tessa hired started saying the vows. Finally after such a long time the I do's. "Carl do you take Jax as your husband?" "I do!" "Now Jax do you take Carl as your husband?" "Yes I do." "Now forever hold your peace until death do you part." The people in the audience said that clapping as me and Jax kissed. With that I finally had a husband and what a cute one he is.

We had to drive to a building for the wedding dinner due to the wedding ring held in the woods. Me and Jax were sent at the main table and were served first. Dinner consisted of an appetizer of Crab cakes and Shrimp cocktail. For the entrees they could choose from sushi, dinner rolls, Mini tacos, arugula salad, pasta, roasted chicken, any seafood and sliders. For the main course they had the choice of burgers, citrus glazed shrimp, lobster mac and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, garlic butter scallops and potato leek soup. Lastly for dessert they had the choice of the cupcake bar, doughnut bar, pie bar, candy bar and ice cream bar.

Oh and don't forget we did have a nicely made wedding cake from a local business. It was quite small compared to the usual cakes we were to traditionally get but Jax asked me to tone down a bit so I picked a small one.

 It was quite small compared to the usual cakes we were to traditionally get but Jax asked me to tone down a bit so I picked a small one

The cake in questions

I'm pretty sure everybody had a good time. Before we left I handed the guests nice goodie bags containing a phone said to be very popular, the gold bar, a few diamonds, some earbuds that were also said to be very popular and a nice gift card for I just put a bunch of zeros it came out looking like this 1,000,000 they can use it anywhere.

(PS everything in those goody bags cost $10,000 or MORE)

When we got home Tessa and Jax plopped down on the couch. That's when I pulled out the question I've been waiting to ask all day. "So Jax traditionally my kind has something called a wedding night do you think we can do that?" My face was red with embarrassment.

"Sure why not I call being bottom though." He said scrolling through his phone. I squealed and jumped for joy he said yes. I'll make sure this is going to be the best night of his life.

I'm try to update the story by May 15th no actually the 18th good day.