★ Spive (BivexSplit) Angst : Paranoia

A/N: This was requested by @biveslefttoenail ! Thank you again for the request!

*** 

Both Split and Bive were cuddled up into bed, as Bive was laying in-between Splits paws, hugging her body. Bive was starting to get struck with a paranoia episode, as her shaking was getting worse and worse. Split was asleep, while Bive was wide awake. She couldn't sleep, thoughts roaming her mind. Slowly letting go of Split, wiggling herself out of the position she was in with the dog. She sat up, legs dangeling off the bed. Her hands shook like crazy, looking at Split who slowly started to wake up. " Bivey..? " Split said, sleepily slowly getting up as she simply just laid on her lower half. With her upper body up, gently placing a hand on Bive. Who flinched moving away from Split. 

" .. What's wrong? " Split asked, as a yawn followed. " Please.. g-get away from me. " Bive spat, getting up as she looked Split in the eyes.  " i- ,, how do i- " Bive was stuttering, tripping over her own words a lot. " How- do I know.. so well this all isn't.. a act!? F-from you know, those.. clown..milliteria.. people right. What if - you work for them!? YOU'RE - ACTUALLY.. loving me.. right? OR - " Bive was rambling, as thoughts went from bad to worse. The panic started to set in, as derealization slowly sanked into Bive's mind. Infecting all further thoughts even more. 

Split just patiently sat and listened, Split was such a great partner. She was accepting of Bive's bounderies, knew what to do with such episodes. But she too, was tired right now. It was around a good 3AM Split was tired, Bive was having a panick attack. Bive slowly started to itch herself, scratching at herself. As her breathing slowly picked up. " Split,, are you even- REAL!? Am I real? .. is this. " Bive said, as her chest hurt. " Yes Bivey, i'm real.. you're real. We're both real. " Split began to speak, trying to calm down the paranoid Bive. " I am not working with those.. clown people you mentioned. " She said, rubbing her eyes as she looked at Bive who was standing on the side of the bed. " I-i -.. can't DO THIS. " Bive yelled, putting on her coat. Not really caring she was wearing pjama pants under those currently and just, left the bedroom. Slowly starting to go ahead and leave the house. 

Split just sat dumbfound, it has never been this bad.. " Bivey- " Split tried to break through Bive's mindset while she was grabbing her stuff. But before she could speak more Bive was already gone, she sighed. Grabbing her phone, attempting to call Bive. She didn't pick up, a worried sigh came from the centaur. " Please be back before morning.. " She had left a voicemail, as she laid back down. Placing the covers over her body, she was unable to fall back asleep. Worried sick for her girlfriend who was roaming who knows where, in a paranoia episode. " Please be okey. "

As the morning came, there was no sight of Bive. Not even a single sign, Split got dressed. Still worried, she decided to go look for her. Walking out her front door, to start to look around her neighborhood. Asking other centaurs.. the question. " Have you seen this woman, black hair. Brown coat? " Everyone the same question, but no one had seen her. Worrying Split more and more. As days passed, leaving small voicemails to Bive. 

While Bive was sat in her own office, she was too scared to answer a singular call from Split. Looking around her office, as she turned on the voicemails. Listening to Splits voice, she felt her heart slightly race. " Please Bivey, i'm worried. It's been days already, where are you.. Remember, I love you. " Voicemail ended, Bive placed her hands on her face. Small groan coming for her, as she was shaky. She didn't want to go back, she didn't trust Split. What if everything was true that Bive said?

***
A/N : I did my best on the scenery, rather satisfied! Hope this was sort of what you asked for ! ^_^