★ Spive (BivexSplit) Fluff : Confession

A/N: This was requested by @copperstars5 ! Thank you again for this request.

***

As a quiet buzzing came from the lights of the elevator, the elevator has been filled with just two people. A banana centaur snail and a .. furball? As Bive stood beside Split, Split had brought something with her. She held it beside her, moving over to Bive with a smile on her face, Split looked at her. 

" Bivveyy! I got you something. " Split said, excited for Bive's reaction on her small gift. While Bive stammered over her words, turning to Split while she was shaking violently. Looking around the elevator, yet locking her eyes with Split's. " B-ivey.. " She muttered, as Bive's heart raced from the nickname. " You got, uhm? Something for, me? " Bive asked, as Split just smiled. 

Split smiled and giggled at Bive's reaction to the nickname, before pulling out a bouquet of flowers. Bive flinched at this, before looking Split in the eyes then at the flowers. As Split with patience looked at the other, knowing how paranoid she can be from time to time. " There's .. no, little camera's in the.. flowers or- or- or- tiny microphones right!?.. " Bive asked, inspecting the flowers. " Nope, their all clear! " Split said with a smile, Bive took the bouquet of flowers with shaky hands. Split just giggled to herself, as she watched Bive. 

" I got a little question for you! " Split said, as Bive yet again confused. Looking at Split, admiring her. " Right.. question .. Uhm- I can.. answer that? " Bive said, as she filled a bit with the paper from the bouquet. Split just giggled " Ofcourse you can! Alright, here's the question. " Split began with a smile, contiueing her scentence. " Would you like, to be my romantic partner! " Split asked, as Bive looked a bit shocked with the question. " ... Not like- work.. partners?! Y-you mean- GIRLFRIENDS!? " Bive shot out, she felt her heart beat. " This is, not some- some.. TRICK!? " Bive said, as Split just shook her head. " I'm.. uhm. Yes, I do. " Bive eventually said, as Split smiled bright, with a giggle she walked over to Bive. Split picked her up, by wrapping her arms around Bive, a little bit later placing her back down. As Split pulled Bive down slightly, just to give Split a small soft kiss on her forhead. 

Bive felt herself heat up slowly, a warm fuzzy feeling filling her. She felt weird, this is a unknown feeling to her. Looking around a bit, as she quickly moved closer to Split just to give her a soft small kiss. Holding onto the bouquet of flowers, admiring them. Trying not to think anything else from them other then, she got it from her girlfriend.

***

A/N: I'm really trying to, muster up ideas due to no plot ideas + issues with insight on scenery. So please, try to be a bit patient with me. I'm going to try to atleast post 1 story once in a 2 / 3 days. Depending on how many requests I have and how many time I have on my hands + how tired I am!! (im writing these 9/10 times at 1 am...)