Evening Four

Nichole woke up around 12 pm and got ready. Where she was going? Why, she was going to see her Girlfriend of course! She hadn't seen her in a bit, but that was because her girlfriend was out of town, but recently, she came back. And when she came back, she and Nichole planned a date on Wednesday afternoon. And today happened to be that Wednesday. And boy was she excited. She made sure she looked her very best, pet Bungy, and left. Bungy tilted their head. They didn't know why Nichole was in such a rush. ...Oh well, they have the whole house to themselves again. Now, where does Nichole keep that catnip....

Nichole got to the Starbucks they agreed to meet at and began to look around. But she didn't see her girlfriend. Was she running late? Did something come up? "Hey, Nichole, over here!" A voice called. She turned and began to smile, it was her Girlfriend, Rebecca! She had dark brown hair, with Freckles on her face. Her eyes were blue, and she wore a nice red shirt, aligned with a brown skirt and combat boots, similar to Nichole's. She wore a Necklace with a Sun on it, while Nichole wore a Moon one. Nichole ran towards Rebecca and quickly hugged her. "Rebecca! I missed you so much!" Nichole yelled. Rebecca smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek. "I missed you too, and aww! You're wearing the Moon Necklace!" Rebecca said with a large grin. Nichole looked down, she didn't even realize she was wearing it. "Oh yeah, guess I am," Nichole said. Rebecca sat down in a chair and pointed to the chair across from her. Nichole sat down. "So, how have you been? How's Bungy?" Rebecca asked. "Bungy's good, they miss seeing you around, as for me...You remember Percy's Playhouse?" Nichole asked. Rebecca nodded. "Yeah, how could I not? You took me there for our first date! What about it?" Rebecca asked. "Well, earlier this week, John asked me for a favor, to work over there for a bit, cause he had to shut the place down and doesn't want anyone breaking in," Nichole said. "Wait, Percy's is closed? Aww, I wanted to go over there, Oh well. So, what happened next? Is it going well?" Rebecca asked. "To a degree, yeah, but uh, something's up with the animatronics, they've been moving around during the night for some reason, I'm assuming it's them malfunctioning, and even Rowen leaped at me last night. Plus the Pal Percy is acting weird." Nichole stated. Rebecca laughed. "It reminds me of this one rumor, do you want to hear it?" Rebecca asked. "Yeah, why not, what is it?" Nichole asked. "Well, this first part isn't really a rumor, but you remember Freddy Fazbear's Pizza right? Well apparently some kids went missing in 1985, and they never found the bodies, and since then there have been rumors of the animatronics walking the building at night, killing anyone still there, and stuffing them into a spare Freddy Fazbear Suit." Rebecca said. Nichole just stared for a bit. "So you think the animatronics walking around at Percy's is something like the Rumors at Freddy's?" Nichole asked. "Kind of, it just reminded me of it. Hey, it's kind of Like Bon's." Rebecca said. "Yeah, but Bon's Burgers was odd," Nichole said. After a while of talking and drinking coffee, Nichole and Rebecca kissed and said their goodbyes as Nichole went home. When she got home, she sat down on the couch and began watching TV, when a commercial for The Pal Percy came on. The Jingle was an earworm, but it soothed her. So much...that she may just...fall.....zzzzz......

A TV was on a desk before it flickered to life, the screen was green. Soon, an Eye spawned on it and began looking around, before slamming itself against the walls in an attempt to escape. "Let me out...I wanna be your best Pal..." It said. It stopped and just stared straight ahead. "Let me out." It said again, this time more demanding. An Arm broke out from the side of the television. "LET ME OUT!" It yelled, before lunging at the viewer.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Nichole woke up with a start and checked her watch. 11:30 pm. She patted herself, but she wasn't injured. The dream..it felt so real. But what does this all mean? Nevertheless, it was time to go to Percy's.