Evening Two

Evening Two

Monday was nothing to write home about, in fact, the only reason WHY there was almost nothing to write home about is that Nichole slept for most of it. When she got home it was 6:30 AM and she was BEAT. She almost passed out on the couch, but she held it together, walked upstairs, and fell on the bed, passing out almost immediately. She slept for a while too, and when she finally woke up, it was 3 pm. Huh, 9 hours, hopefully now she'd have enough energy to work the shift. She got up, took a shower, made herself some coffee, and sat down on the couch, watching television. Her cat, Bungy leaped onto the couch and laid down next to her, purring. "Hey Bungy, do well without me?" Nichole asked. Bungy meowed, before quickly falling asleep. Nichole smiled when her phone began to ring. It was her boss. "Hey John, what's up?" Nichole asked. "Hey Nichole, just wanted to know how your first night went at Percy's," John said. Nichole was about to respond when she thought about something. Should she bring up the animatronics acting up? ....Nah. He probably wouldn't believe her. And it isn't so bad so far, it's just two of them. If anything, she'll let him know. "Nichole? You still there?" Johnson asked. Nichole snapped out of it. "Yeah, I'm still here, the night wasn't bad at all, and I sold the animatronics like you asked," Nichole said. John was pleased. "Capital! See? I knew you'd do well! You're a natural!" John said. "Thanks, John!" Nichole replied. "No problem, and hey, I thought about it, how about you be at Percy's by 12 AM from now on and leave at 6?" John asked. Nichole nodded. "Yep, sounds good. Any tasks for tonight?" Nichole asked. John thought about it for a bit before answering. "Nope, you got a short night tonight then. Oh, by the way. Do you remember the Simon Says Machine for Farmer Felix?" John asked. "Yeah, I remember. What about it?" Nichole asked. "It's hung up in your office at the moment since the Simon Says function in Farmer Felix is acting off, so it should be off for the moment. Feel free to mess around with it as it shouldn't do anything to Felix himself." John said. "Alright, thanks, John. Talk to you tomorrow." Nichole said. "Alright, see ya, good luck tonight," John said. He hung up and Nichole went back to watching TV, before deciding that she should get some things together for her shift tonight.