Chapter 56

Xavier drops Rashell home.

" Hey, you good? You've been quiet the whole drive. Has it got to do with  Prom King and Queen?"

" I'm fine, just tired."
He hugs and kisses her on the forehead.

" Have a good night."
" You too."

She walks into the house and to her room sadly. After bathing and in bed restless, she thinks about everything that has been going on.

A month later

Everyone is serious. Attending classes and paying attention to every detailed thing taught in class.

It takes them three weeks to write all their papers. The exams went well for some and the others, it was that bad.

A week after exams

Rashell is getting back to her senses slowly. She doesn't hang out with Xavier frequently and she's trying to make it up to Sun and the others.

Cafeteria

" Hi guys!"
They ignore her and eat.

" I'm sorry for being a bitch. I'm sorry for everything I did especially to you, Sun and Dylan my bestfriends. I'm truly sorry. You too Darwin and Natania. All of you."

Sun takes a bite of her burger.
" Mmm....tasty."

" Please say something."

" I'm happy we're done with exams." Natania says

" Me too babe."

" I'm sorry guys!! Sun you were right! I was wrong from the start. I knew Tyron wasn't at fault but it seemed to me what he did wasn't necessary. I mean he and Beverlyn..."

" It's okay. We haven't asked for explainations and they aren't dating." Sun interrupts her.

" But I saw them hug and it was..."

" It was a friendly hug." Sun interrupts her for the second time.

" And why do you seem to know everything?"

" Beverlyn told me herself."

" Are you and Beverlyn friends?"
" Don't ask questions Rashell."

" Sorry Sun, just asking. Well, are we cool?"

" We've always been cool. I just had to let you realise your own mistakes and truth be told you really were a bitch..."

" And I accept that."

They smile at eachother.

" It's good to have you back."
" Thanks Dylan."

" We've always wanted you to figure things out Rashell. We want what's best for you." Says Natania

" Not just the best but the very best." Darwin adds and they laugh.

Finally back together with her friends and enjoying the moment, Xavier out of nowhere joins.

" Rashell I'm back, let's go."

" I'm spending time with my friends. You'll have to go by yourself."

" Fine." He says and leaves.

She turns back to her friends and continues to talk.

In class, Rashell leaves a note in Tyron's book. Tyron opens his book, finds the sheet of paper and reads it to himself.