Chapter 25

Back to school again. Rashell walks out of the car happily in jeans, blue t-shirt with brown flats. With nice french braids and her glasses on.

" Hey girl, you look good and happy?"
" Well it's a new day so yeah. Hi Dylan".

" Hi Rash. Did something happen to you on Saturday?"
" Why do you ask?"

" You left the party so early."

" Oh that, I was too tired. Well, let's get to class."

" Sure."

She walks to her locker to pick some books. Leaving, Beverlyn approaches her .

"Beverlyn, I'm in a good mood today to put up with anything, excuse me now. You owe me for the mouse, don't do anything stupid."

"" Oh really, I really wanna see how shitty you can be. See you around bitchhh."

Rashell smirks and walks away.

The siren blurs and everyone rushes to the cafeteria but Rashell passes by the washroom with Beverlyn following her from behind.

In there, Beverlyn with two other girls teach Rashell a lesson. Rashell pissed off stands from the floor and with laughter says to Beverlyn

" You have no idea about what you just did. I was gonna let the mouse slide away but I don't think you deserve another chance."

" Do you think I'm just any other girl? You don't mess with me."
Beverlyn says as she  holds and pulls Rashell's hair.

Rashell spits on her face and just when the cleaner was about to walk in,

Beverlyn and her friends walked away.

" Are you okay? Are you gonna stand there and let some bitches mess with you? See the nurse, you have a scar on the corner of  the left side of your lips."

Rashell nods at the cleaner, washes her face and mutters

" I really didn't want to ruin you Beverlyn. Huh! But I guess with what I have, I can teach you a lesson to know your place."

She smirks and walks out of the washroom.

Ten minutes later, Rashell joins her friends at the cafeteria with a weird smile on her face.

"OMG! What the fuck happened to you?"  Sun says as Rashell sits before her and Dylan.

" Don't worry, I've got this. " She says with a sly smile.

Dylan and Sun-Rita stare at each other confused.

Everyone gets an alert on their phone and begins to look in the direction where Beverlyn is standing.

" What are you all looking at?"
" Check.... Your phone."
" My phone? Why?"

At what she sees, tears begin to flow down her cheeks. With what everyone is watching on their phone is nude pictures of Beverlyn, nasty and dirty texts between her and Tyron and masturbating videos of her aswell.

Students begin to hit tables, shout and throw things at Beverlyn. Beverlyn runs out of the cafeteria to Tyron's hide out in tears. Beverlyn's pictures and videos are all over the internet.

Rashell enjoys her meal with a grin.

" You did that didn't you?" Sun asks with a frown.
" What are you talking about?"

" Stop pretending Rashell. You hacked into Beverlyn's..

" I'm not in for a pep talk or anything Sun. I did it and so what? It's too much? I went too far? Tell me what more questions do you have?"

" What you did is wrong . Her nudes... Comeon it's too much Rashell. Sun is just worried about you that you are going too far with this. And besides just a dead mouse shouldn't take such a huge revenge."

" Huh! I've heard enough from you too. You see the scar on my lips, it was her, now, if you will excuse me, I  ain't gonna spend some precious time on some shitty ass thing."

Rashell leaves her best friends in anger.

" Dylan, I'm I wrong?"
" No cousy, let's allow her to do what she wants, she'll probably regret it later."

Tyron's Hideout

" Tyron! What happened out there!!"
" What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

" Don't touch me!! What is wrong with me? Seriously? Check your damn phone Tyron!!!"
" Yo, yo chill, I'm doing that. Oh ma God, I swear Beverlyn I didn't do this. Believe me!!"

" Then who did it Tyron! Who! You know my dad Tyron and he's gonna kill me!!"
" Fuck!! I mean it I didn't do this shit! You know I wouldn't!!"

Kane and Jason rush in.

Panting, " Tyron, your parents are here with Emily."
" And, Beverlyn, your dad is already with Mr. Justin and disciplinary officials are here aswell."

" Fuck!! This shouldn't be happening. Geezzzz! I'm fucking dead guys!! What do I do now!!"

He says as he rubs his hands in his hair and face and walks around in the room.

The boys begin to muse about the whole thing to find a solution but the mess created is just too much.

Tyron's phone rings as he answers, Beverlyn is still seated in tears.

"Who is it?" Kane asks
" Emily."
" Answer it."

" Tyron, get out from wherever you are hiding and come with Beverlyn to Mr. Justin's office." 

Call ends

" Beverlyn get yourself together, we are wanted in Mr. Justin's office now."

Beverlyn and Tyron leaves to the office and his friends join the others in class. In class, Sun-Rita ignores Rashell.

Mr. Justin's office

Mr and Mrs Maclin:  We agree.

Mr. Oswald: My daughter is my key and success to everything I have. I can't watch everything go down like this!! Disciplinary officials do your job!"

Mr. Justin: Beverlyn and Tyron step forward.

Mr. Maclin stands and slaps Tyron so hard on his face.

Emily: Dad! Please calm down!!

Mrs Brie:  Honey calm down! Please!

" I won't let him ruin my reputation and bring me down after my hard work for the past years."

" I'm sorry dad."
" You better be!"

" Sir,  please sit so we can handle this quickly."

" I want the boy out of the school or I'll take this to the next level."

" Mr. Oswald please, we can handle this here. He's my only son." Mrs Brie says passionately.

Well do you also realize she's my only daughter and child? My only child's nudes are out there and you expect me to calm down and do nothing?"

" I'm sorry dad."
" Well, you should be."

Since Tyron's parents are owners of the school, they plead  with Mr. Oswald and the disciplinary officials not to shut down the school. No matter how hard they try to convince Mr. Oswald, it just gets worse.

Authors note

Dear readers, what do you think it's gonna happen next. Will Mr. Oswald forgive and be compensated or not and what will happen to the school and what will happen to Rashell if they find out she's behind all these.