04. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Elena?" Amelia groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. The brunette let her eyes gaze her surroundings, and she realized she was somewhere she did not recognize. "Where are we?" The Fell asked as anxiety and fear both rushed through her body. Amelia tried to move her body, but she could not. She looked down at her hands and feet and realized that they were tied with rope. The Fell looked up and met the gaze of a man and a woman.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asked worriedly to the two. Amelia sat there, not being able to speak from the fear that ran through her body.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." The woman spoke in shock as she stared at Elena intensely.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" Elena began to explain, but the woman quickly cut her off.

"Be quiet!" The woman ordered.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Elena pleaded, not listening to the woman's demands.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." The woman ordered once again, and Amelia looked Elena, telling her to shut up with her eyes.

"What do you want?" Elena asked once again.

The woman let out an annoyed sigh and she walked over towards Elena and raised her hand up, slapping the doppelgänger across the face. "I want you to be quiet." The woman answered as she turned to face Amelia. "Trevor, who is this?" She asked as she pointed to Amelia.

"She was with Elena and they took her too." Trevor answered. "And she is gorgeous." He smiled at Amelia.

"You, stay here." The woman ordered as she and the man walked out of the room, leaving Amelia with an unconscious Elena. Another wave of anxiety washed over Amelia as she realized that the two people that kidnapped her and Elena knew Katherine, which made them vampires.

Amelia was knocked out of her thoughts by the groans coming from Elena. She quickly turned towards the doppelgänger and opened her mouth, but Elena quickly shook her head and brought her finger to her lips, telling her to not speak. Amelia gave Elena a confused face, but Elena pointed towards her ear, reminding Amelia that they will be able to hear them. Amelia quickly nodded as she began to try to undo the ropes. Elena quietly began to untie the ropes to help Amelia.

Once Amelia was untied, Elena nodded her head, telling Amelia to follow. The two girls slowly began to walk out of the room, both trying their hardest to not make the old wooden floor squeak. Amelia and Elena listened to the conversation that Trevor and Rose were having, but Elena accidentally stepped on the wrong wooden boards. "You two! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" The woman snapped her head at the two girls.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena asked. Amelia and Elena heard the conversation, and the name Elijah was mentioned.

"He's your worst nightmare." Rose answered, the fear evident on her face. Amelia and Elena both looked at each other as Rose spoke, realizing the two were in more danger than they thought. Rose walked into another room of the old house, and Elena started to follow her, making Amelia follow along too.

"Why are we here?" Elena asked once the two girls entered the room.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them." Rose answered. Amelia stood there, afraid of what the vampire might do to her if she spoke.

"Why won't you?"

"There's another one." Rose sighed.

"You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me." Elena suggested as she turned her attention to Amelia. "And you can let Amelia go, she has nothing to do with this."