Surprise

In the morning :
(Seoksoo was sleeping in each others arms hugging tightly. But shua was the first who woke up from sleep, by the sun hitting his face. He was staring at seok so lovingly)
Shua:My sunshine (whispers while stroking his hair softly)
(Seok stir in sleep and snuggle more into shua's chest hugging him tightly.Shua smile seeing this)

Knock knock
Shua :arrgghh who is at the door at this time.
(Shua get up from bed carefully not to wake seok as he is tired and goes to open the door and saw alex standing there)
Shua:Alex I am married now. Why are you disturbing my sleep after long night.
Alex:Hehe sorry sir 😅 actually sir I wanted to know what to do with that 2 evil.
Shua:uhh yeah how can I forget about them. Let's go take good care of them.
(Shua and alex went the basment,saw that the 2 waiters are being tied up while they are having nit so good time being tied like that. As you know alex took good care of them but didn’t kill them.)
Shua:Awww look at you 2. How are you feeling dudes?
Man (1):Forgive us. Please forgive us and let us goo
Man(2):Yess sir let us go
Shua:No no no how can you 2 leave this early.
(took a knife and started to cut the 2 mens fingers and they were shouting like hell.)
Shua:Shhhhhh Don’t shout. My wifey will wake up. Don't wake him or you 2 will live no longer in this world.
(Then shua heard seok's scream)
Seok:NOOOO HYNGGIE
(So he ran to their room)
Shua:alex take care of them(ran towards room)

With seok:
(After shua left seok was sleeping but he dreamt of something)
In dream:
Mrs.lee:Kyeom how are you baby? Do you miss mama?
Seok:Eomma eomma where were you 2?
Mrs.lee:We are always here with you. Baby kyeom are you still afraid of dark?
Seok:No eomma I am strong and brave like you.Do you know eomma dino has grown up. He is a big boy now. Come with me
Mr.lee :No kyeom. We can't.
Seok:Whyy appa why? I am seeing you 2 after so many years. I even forgot your face. (Tears)
Mrs.lee :Don't cry baby
Mr.lee:kyeom promise us you will take the revenge from him. The revenge which we couldn't took. Promise eomma appa that you will have no mercy on him. They killed your family kyeom, they separated us, you have cried nights after nights just for him. Can you understand kyeom?I am telling you again.
Seok:Yes appa I'll.
Mrs. Lee :But kyeom don’t make any mistake. You are making a big mistake. Think carefully before taking any steps. You are already making a mistake. I am telling you
Seok:But which mistake. I can't make any mistake. Tell me what mistake I am making.
Mrs.lee:Find by yourself kyeom. Be careful.
Mr.lee:We have too go kyeomm
Seok:No no no you can't leave me like this. Please stay with me. Why you always come and leave me like this please stay (crying)
mrs.lee:Don't cry kyeom. You are my strong baby.
(Then seok saw that someone killed mrs.lee miserably)
Seok:NOOOOOOO
(He wake up from sleep. He was crying and sweating mess. Shua came to him running and hugged him)
Shua:What happend baby? Are you ok? Did you have nightmares?(give him a glass of water)
(Seok couldn’t say anything. Just drank the water quickly and snuggle into shua)
Shua:Baby seok you ok? (Said softly)
(Words were not coming from his mouth. Just the scenes was repeating his mind.Joshua was comforting him and trying to stop him from crying)
Shua:baby are you ok?say something. You are scaring me.
(Seok was silent crying mess,after some time he stopped crying) 
Seok:Uhh yeah nothing. (Sniffling)
Shua :What happened?(caressing his hairs)
Seok:Nothing just a dream.
Shua:Are you sure baby you ok?
Seok:Yes shua I am fine.
Shua:Ok baby. Do you wanna take shower? You are sweat very badly.
Seok:Hu I will go take shower.
Shua:Do you want me to join? (Smirk)
Seok:Iyaahhh noooo (blush)
Shua:After a long night you are still shy? (Tease)
Seok:Iyahh get out from here aaahhhh~(was about to get up from bed but hehe😏😏)
Shua:ahh baby do you think you can walk after a big night?
Seok:youuuu fuckingg wild beast had no mercy on me ouchhh my backk and legs.
Shua:Hehe 😅sowwy but your moans were making me crazy. Do you want me to carry you?
Seok:Yesss pleasee.
(Shua smirk and carried seok to the washroom. Now imagine what they did there 🙂😏)