proposed

(They stay there 1 day. Today is their day -2 and they will go to beach today)
In the breakkie :
(Everyone was eating. Seok,dino,wonu and jun was talking too much while eating so shua stopped them)
Shua:uhhh don't talk too much. Eat perfectly.
Jun:😒😒
Shua:Don't give me that look. After breakkie,Get ready we will leave this place and go to beach.
Jun:Yeeehhhhhhhhhhh Beachhhhh. I am doneeee.Let's goooooooooooo
Hao:(Chuckle)
Shua: First finish your food
Jun:Hao hyung see he is scolding me. (Jun & hao became more free in these 2 days)
Hao:Awww it's ok baby. Don't worry I am here for you 😉He is just a buffalo.
Shua:🙂wow
Hao:🤣🤣
(They finished their foods and went to their rooms to get ready and pack their bags. After packing everyone gather outside from the hotel waiting for Joshua)
Shua:Let's gooo (going towards them)
All:OkEyh
(They all sat on the car like before and started their journey.)
Jun:Hyung how much time will it take?
Shua:Maybe 2/3 hours
Jun:ohh HYUNG STOP THE CAR
Shua:WHAT HAPPEND BRUH
Hao:Baby do you need ice -cream (teasing tone)
Jun:Um no. Hyung start the car
Shua:Do I look like your driver?
Jun:Nooohh😕
Hao: ok don't star now.Shua stay here with them I will bring ice -Cream for all.
Shua:I don’t like ice-cream
Seok/Gyu/Jun/Wonu:SERIOUSLY? 😱
Shua:Y...ye..ss🙁
All:What a shame shua.
Shua :Wtf😤
Hao:Ok stop fighting now tell me who eats what kind of flavour?
(All told him and jun & seok forced shua to eat ice-cream so Hao brought everyone ice-cream and they start eating while starting the journey.)
After 3 hours :
(It was almost 2 o'clock and they reached there and entered into a beautiful hotel again which is chosen by seok this time and They again got 6 rooms. They went to their rooms for getting fresh. After getting fresh they goes to restaurant and ordered some foods to eat. After some time their food arrived and they started eating)
Jun:Hyung let's go to a club in the evening
Shua:Which club?
Jun: Club •MOONLIGHT•
Shua:Hu okh. Is everyone ok with that?
All:Yes
Shua:Ok we will go there in the evening then.
(They finished their foods and went to their respective rooms to get rest)
In the evening :
(Author nim is so so lazy 😓sowwy)

Their outfits

  Seok

Shua