Marrige

Shua was finding seok here and there but didn't find. He saw dino so he went their
Shua:Dino have you seen seokmin?
Dino:Yeah he came to see me like 15 min ago. Why? Do you need anything?
Shua:Uhh nothing. Where did he go?
Dino:Idk hyung
(Shua start to find seok)

(Seok was finding the washroom as his head was spinning. A man come to him and politely said)
Man: Mr. Are you ok?
Seok:Yeah um can you show me the washroom?
Man:Sure. Come with me
(The man was leading seokmin to the washroom but the man took seok into a room.)
Seok:This is not washroom
Man: The washroom is in the left side.
(Seok went to the washroom and washed his face. After sometime he came out from the washroom and saw that man with another man.)
Seok:Thank you (about to go)
Man(1):I helped you so you should help us too.
Seok:What? What kind of help?
Man(2):Strip your clothes and give us pleasure
Seok:What??No way.
Man(1):But you have to.
Seok:Don't come near me.
(As seok's head was spining he can't do anything.)
Man(1):Do you know what? I mixed sleeping pill on your drink so that's why your head is spinning (start laughing)
Seok:LEAVE ME YOU JERKS

(Lemme tell when seok was going to see dino he took a glass of juice from the drinking section and this man is the waiter so he mixed sleeping pills on it to do dirty things with seok)
Man(2):Shut up beautiful. Let us enjoy
(Both man started to strip his clothes and he was trying his best to protect himself)

(Shua was still finding seok everywhere he was outside the room finding seok. He heard the mans talk and ignore it and was about to go but heard seok's voice)
Seok:LEAVE MEEE EVILS
(Shua's heart drop for a moments and without wasting time broke the door with all his strength and what he saw was heart breaking and he got angry as hell.They almost made seok undressed and they were trying to kiss him. He pull both of them from him and start beating them mercilessly)
Shua:WHAT WERE YOU 2 DOING WITH MY MINNI HUH. SAY MOTHER FUCKERS. YOU 2 MAKE MY MINNI CRY. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU 2. YOU 2 HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS. (Beating like there is no more. But after some time gyu and hao came and tried to stop him)
Hao:Shua calm down.
Shua:HAO DON'T STOP ME OR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL I DO.
(They have never seen shua this angry all were afraid by seeing this worst side of shua. Minghao and Mingyu know his anger but Never seen this side. Shua beat them as much he wanted but when he heard seok's crying voice he leave them. As shua is biggest mafia nobody stopped him from beating them.)

Seok:Hy..uu.ung they will do something di..irt.y with me.Tell them to leave hyung. I can't bea..rr this. (Tightly hugging jun while sobbing)
Jun:shh shh It's ok it's ok don't cry. They are not here. Stop crying min. I am here. (He tighten his grip more)
(Dino was shocked by seeing seok this broken. Cuz many things had happend with seok as he is mafia but seok has never been this broken and he is crying after long time)
Dino in mind :Something bad had happend with hyung. Hyung never had told me about the past. What is the past? What had happend?I have to find all if these answers but from whom?
Shua:Seok calm down look it's me shua.
Seok:Leave mee alone. Stay away from me.(hug jun tightly)
Jun:Seokkkiiee calm down baby we are all here (softly said while stroking his hair)
(Shua took out a injection from his pocket and pushed it on seok's neck. First of all seok hissed in pain and tried to stop shua but got unconscious)
Shua:Sorry seok I have nothing to do with you now. I have to choose this way. I can't see you crying. Hao gyu call alex and tell him to take this dirt to seoksoo mansion. Seok will do what he wants to do with them.
Hao:(nod)
(Took seok in bridal style)
Jun:What will you do hyung?
shua:I will do something today that I haven't done in a while. Come to the Seoksoo mansion our trip ends here.
(Went outside with seok and sat on the car and start driving towards seoksoo mansion and others booked another car and went with shua.
After 2 hours :
(They all reached their and shua again carried seok and went inside the mansion.)