Anos Voldigoad in Dragon Ball

I found a great way to incarnate Anos Voldigoad into Dragon Ball, a bit sad i may say but it is what it is.

Anos Voldigoad didn't expect to see something like this, he only incarnated just now and he was already done with the world, as soon as he had consciousness he saw the figure of his newfound mother, laying on the ground lifeless with a gaping hole...

Anos Voldigoad didn't expect to see something like this, he only incarnated just now and he was already done with the world, as soon as he had consciousness he saw the figure of his newfound mother, laying on the ground lifeless with a gaping hole in her stomach. She's Fasha or Celipa the Saiyan comrade of Bardock, or maybe something more.

He stood there, as an infant looking at this display in silence.

The Anomaly finally felt feelings that were long ago tucked away in the deepest pits of his subconscious mind, ANGER boils within him his saiyan heritage made him emotion rather than his usual nonchalant visage.

He craddled his mother, kissing her forehead while cursing himself that he was too late. "Ingal..." a resurrection spell was casted but... "No... she cant be revived, she has no source, no magic root..." true sadness began to envelope him, anger still boils more and more as the ground around him shook from the violent aura that he was producing.

"I'm done..." right there, was the end of the Anomaly and the birth of the Lion of Destruction a monster that destroys anything in it's path.

...
...

It was then, when Whis felt the surge of power suddenly appearing followed by an intent to kill, bloodlust of someone who wanted it all to disappear. "My my... consider this a unexpected situation, we have on our hands." whis began to search the entirety of their universe, only to find nothing, even to angels he was undetectable.

"Whis!! what was that, it interrupted my sleep, what is that power!" speaking truthfully, beerus felt fear then and there.

...
...

There stood Anos Voldigoad the bastard son of Bardock standing atop of corpses of Frieza's elite soldiers but they were no match for him at his weakest.

Anos Voldigoad The Deepest Darkness...