Time to Time (CH 2.5)

Issei goes back to school like nothing happened, this 150+ years old ascender still goes to school even with his knowledge, the lesson he got from school seems so primitive compared to the abyssal knowledge he has right now, what could math and science do to magic theories and space time manipulation, literally nothing.

"This is boring, far hubris than when i got stuck in time." Issei whispered to himself, school really does put people into hell, much worst for Issei since this knowledge is like 1+1 for him, it's basic as fuck. "Cant i get some good lesson like quantum physics, velocity theory, or even space and time theories or something." he rolled his eye while looking at the board.

"Arts really? this is dumb, these days i got to use my dick as a paint brush and make something out of it and it would be called an Art, this era is a joke no matter where you look." Thank Goodness no one heard him, or it's an F for him if someone did heard him and called the teacher.

"Can anyone name me a masterpiece, anyone?" the teacher spoke up and urged everyone to raise their hands.

"Here!" Issei raised his hand. "Alright, Hyoudou would you like to give me an example?." he nods and raise himself high and proud.

"I AM, My father is the painter my mother is the canvas and I am the Masterpiece." he said prideful, of himself stating himself as said masterpiece.

"Dafuq you mean Shakespeare?" some bully spoke up, "Are you a comedian or something?" he laughed, Issei truly laughed at that and turned his gaze towards the bully.

"I'm not, but your parents are absolutely the greatest comedians, their Joke has been living for 18 years." as the bully lunged at Issei, Issei caught the punch thrown at him by grabbing the bully by the arm so tight that he couldn't escape from Issei's tight grip.

"Enough! both of you thats enough!" but the hardened stare from Issei shut the teacher up, that teacher saw death facing him and was about to collect if he didn't shut his mouth up.

"A great punch line, but you fell flat here let me show you a punchline." Issei cocked his fist back and impacted it so fast and hard into the guy's stomach causing the guy great pain and agonize in silence as he fell down kissing the floor.

"Looks like the Joke fell flat, you may picked on me from time to time but not time... I'm done being tossed around this ends here. IF ANYONE OF YOU WANTS IT IM GIVING IT!" He was bloodthirsty, he knew those times stuck in time changed him physically and mentally. "Stand up!" no one did in fact stood since they knew death was waiting for anyone who did.

Seeing the amount of Anger he had, Issei decided to cool off some steam and walked out of there.

.
.
.
.

Author Note: This is a bit of insight to Issei's personality so consider this a OVA, or in between chapters.