15

ZhangHao swung his legs excitedly about the food he had just ordered.

"How did you know I like soondae soup?" He asked innocently.

Of course i know! You always said that you wanted to have the most delicious soondae soup, whenever you came to Seoul before. Hanbin just smiled at the excited ZhangHao.

"Hey! What are you smiling about?" ZhangHao flicked his finger in front of Hanbin's face, and made Hanbin come back to reality.

"Eum? What? You think you're the only one who likes it?" Hanbin replied indifferently.

ZhangHao pouts.

Hanbin cleared his throat, "You're look so hungry , so I'll bring you here."

"You talk like you're not yourself, Sung Hanbin" said ZhangHao, seriously.

"Did you have a dream that I was dying or something?" Guess him.

"Do you think I'm that bad?" Hanbin asked while frowning.

"You make me confused! You know, like.."

Hanbin just kept silent as he looked at ZhangHao.

"Suddenly you asked me out for lunch together. You usually treat me like a stranger and you don't even want to spar with me" replied ZhangHao, his head lowered. "I'm not used to that"

Hanbin sighed with a guilt. Yes, he did that.

"Jjang.. can you just forget all of that? We'll start from the beginning, okay?"

ZhangHao was stunned.

Jjang? Only one person called him by that name!

"You call me what?"

Hanbin has no words. He started to panic because he was just spitting out how he used to call ZhangHao back then. He gulped hardly.

"W-what? I call you ZhangHao! Do you have any other names besides that? Does anyone else used to call you by any other name than ZhangHao?"

ZhangHao was silent for a moment.

"If that's the case, just forget it.. maybe I heard it wrong" replied ZhangHao.

Hanbin was relieved. Fate is on his side. And now, they both enjoyed a meal together.

"I told you, this is the best soondae soup I've ever had in my entire life!!"

Hanbin nodded and smiled. It was the first time he had seen ZhangHao eat so heartily.

"It seems that someone has got a new sugar daddy~~ can I join you two?"

ZhangHao gasped, and Hanbin looked up at the man who had just greeted them.
.
.

In front of a college that is believed to be where Gunwook carries out his duties as the leader of the debate team.

"This bitch! I hope Sunwoo isn't joking when I ask him where Gunwook is now," Taerae grumbled as he got out of the taxi.

It's been a few days since he didn't get any phone call or a message from Gunwook. At first he wanted to leave it alone, but that feeling grew more and more as he'd worried about the man's condition.

Is he okay or not?
If he eats or not?
Is he sick or something?
Or is he just done with him?

"Please, I'd promise. This is the last time" Those words played in his mind.

Taerae walked in and he approached a security guard, then asked where the debate team always gathered. Taerae continued to walk away after getting the answer he wanted.