Chapter 2 Getting Ready For Prom

Jasmine's pov

The next morning it was Saturday and then I realized that prom was coming up. I called Lindy to ask her if she want's to go shopping for a prom dress she said yes I told her i'll meet her at 1:00 it was 7:50 AM. I picked out what I was going to wear I took a quick shower and I brushed all of the tangles from my hair I put on a floral dress and my flats I put on my favorite brown belt, I got my phone and purse I ate an apple and went to Lindy's house a little early I sat on her couch then logan came down stairs to watch TV  I asked him if he was taking someone to prom he said yeah he said  "that she is sweet and beautiful and has brown hair" I was getting excited cause I thought he was about to maybe ask me to prom right when I was about to say yes I will go to prom with him he said her name is Erin I thought in my head how dare this girl think's she can go to prom with Logan since I liked him I decide to say something nice to him and not let my jealousy get to me "good for you she is a very lucky girl" I tried to hide my jelousy and sadness but it was hard because I really care about him a lot. Then I felt a tear coming I tried my best to keep it in. After Logan left to go pick up his suit I decided to let out all of my tear's when Lindy saw I was crying she ran up and hugged me asked me what was wrong it was hard for me to speak cause I was crying then I said in a trembling voice "h-he a-asked s-someone else t-to pro-prom Lindy hugged me even tighter. Then there was a knock at the door when Lindy opened the door the cutest guy at school was there his name is Carter he saw I was crying and he hugged me and asked "Do you wanna go to prom with me?" I said yes after I said yes he hugged me again then when I looked at the window I saw Logan was there right when he was about to open the door he looked at his phone when he looked away he looked upset when he came in. Me and Carter stopped hugging I wiped away the tears that were still there he told Lindy his girlfriend broke up with him I just wanted to hug him because he is such a nice guy why would anyone break up with him. After awhile me and Lindy left to go to the mall. I found the perfect dress it was white with gold crystals and I found white high heels to match and Lindy found a dress that was purple with purple wedges. we payed for every thing and went back to Lindy's house she asked me if I could stay for a sleepover I called my mom to see if she will let me and she said yes since it was of course Lindy's place. I went home and grabbed my stuff I asked her if I could stay for 2 days Lindy said yes then she said "is it because of Logan" with a smirk I said "no" sarcasticly. after two days it was finally prom then I saw Logan was happy again cause his girlfriend took him back and I was mad but happy for him because I was with Carter so maybe it's time for me to move on. Me and Carter danced the whole time and talked. When it was coming to be the end of prom it was time to crown prom king and queen I was voted prom queen and Logan was voted prom king. The queen and king had to dance me and Logan made eye contact without looking away I saw Logan leaning in then I was leaning in also before our lips touched the song endes everyone clapped I realized me and Logan were about to kiss when the night was over I went home put on my pajamas and fell asleep and just dreamed about what could've happened if the music never ended and what would lead up after we kissed.

Logan's pov

After prom I couldn't stop thinking about jasmine I had to take my girlfriend home I heard her shout "are you even listening to me!!!!!!!!" she saw I was thinking and said are you thinking about jasmine you know she likes you" I said "so" "so do you like her?" she said "if you do I'm okay with that and we can break up and you could tell her that you feel the same way I see the way she looks at you" "really?" I said after I dropped her off all I can think of was Jasmine I decide to go to her house since her parent's weren't coming home til the morning I knocked on her door she answered the door I told her that I know she likes me she looked nervous. I realized I did like her I just kissed her out of nowhere we pulled away then she hugged me. She told me I can sleep on her couch she went to her closet to get some blanket's she gave them to me I gave her one more kiss and she went back to her room. I fell asleep I felt like I made the right choice.