chapter 1 logan knows

logan's pov

after Delia's play Jasmine came she must've thought I was Garret cause she said "thank you Garret for keeping the secret that I like Logan" and then she left. After I got out of the tree costume I went to go meet Garret at Rumble Juice I saw he was sitting in our regular spot so I sat next to him I told him I found out that Jasmine likes me Garret said "how did you find out"? I told him since I was taking his place as a tree in delia's play I found out. As I was explaining it Garret's mom called and said that he needs to take Garret for a walk I know what your thinking he is named after the dog the dog is not named after him. after I left Rumble Juice Lindy came home she said that Jasmine was coming over I was thinking it was  going to be awkward cause now I know she likes me I wasn't sure how I was going to feel when she comes over.

Jasmine's pov

when I got to Lindy's house I knocked on the door and I was thinking about Logan at the same time then when I thought Lindy opened the door I was calm but when I looked it was logan I imedently got butterflies in my stomach. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes I quickly escaped from my thought's I asked him is lindy in her room he said "yes" I ran up the stairs Lindy said "hi" I screamed "WHO TOLD YOU!!!" Lindy said "Jaz are you okay?"  I said "y-yeah I-I guess" "is there something wrong if there is you know you can tell me I'm your best friend" Lindy said I told her I can't stop thinking about logan every time I'm doing homework I think about him when ever I see him I get butterflies in my stomach, my palms get sweaty and my heart starts racing. I don't know if it's a message o-or "yeah it's a message" Lindy said "it's a message telling you to tell him how you feel" we went back down stairs we saw Garret talking to Logan we heard them talking then I heard them mention my name me and lindy decided to hear what they were talking about then i found out that logan know's I like him I decided to go home early from Lindy's house it was 8:01 I got my pajamas on and got in bed and went to sleep.

i hope you guy's enjoy this. :) like and comment