[𝟑] 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

┕━»•» ✨ «•«━━━━━━━━┙

Centuries ago, Corona was engaged in a years-long war with its rival kingdom, Saporia.

Corona's then king, Herz De Sonne, created a complex system of tunnels to move his knights and supplies wherever he needed. He then made a detailed map of these tunnels and their secrets in a secure journal.

At the height of the war, Der Sonne's sworn enemy, General Shampanier, launched a full-scale invasion on Corona. Shampanier fought her way through the castle to face King Herz De Sonne himself. Their battle waged for hours with neither side relenting.

That is, until Shampanier discovered that the book's final pages contained Herz's profession of love for her. It was then she realized she held similar feelings for him as well. And soon, the two were married.

"And a lasting peace was brought to the newly united nations forevermore," Big Nose finished off with a soothing voice, clasping his hands together to perform the sweet motion of being swooned. He retold the story of how the Journal of Herz De Sonne to the growing crowd outside the castle. Pretty sweet that a hopeless romantic was retelling it.

Attila blew his helmet as tears formed under it. How would that even work? Does that mean he sneezes with the mask on? "Gets me every time."

Rapunzel was head over heels over the story, swooning over this enemies to lovers' type of story. "Oh! Isn't that the most romantic story you've ever heard?" Rapunzel cooed with delight, holding her face with a classic hopeless romantic pose.

And she happened to ask that to Cassandra. Someone who didn't have much experience with romance. Did she even like the genre? "I guess. If you're into romance and that kinda thing," Cassandra replied, not sounding that interested in the story.

"I think it's interesting," [Name] popped out of nowhere behind the two, startling the woman. Their entrance was unexpected. They manage to drag Varian out with them. It's been a week or two since they began doing research on the black rocks. With... barely any rest. [Name] did the honors of giving Varian a day off alongside themselves, for all the hard work they were doing the past two weeks.

For Varian's part of the story, he was dragged here unwillingly.

"What would you think would happen if General Shampanier never found out about the king's feelings for her? Would have Corona been destroyed? Would the Saporians have taken over it?" [Name] rambled so many questions and possibilities.

"Our Kingdom commemorates this day, the Day of Hearts," Big Nose announced, forming a heart with his hands. "Each year by displaying the book, so all those who have found true love may sign its pages."

Everyone's eyes were on the king and queen, who jotted their signatures down on the journal before sharing a kiss. The sight made people cheer for them while young audiences (and those who weren't much of a fan of romance or physical affection) cringe. When the royal couple parted, Queen Arianna threw paper hearts to the crowd.