chapter seven <3

irl, insta, discord (lilys pov<3)

i sat there, staring at chat, my mouth wide open. Tommyinnit had commented on MY stream? amis old friends? how was this even real?

i looked back over at ami, who was still playing minecraft, absolutely clueless to the fact that my jaw was literally on the floor.

i obviously couldn't reply because of the terms him and ami were on, but it got me so excited for some reason.

we streamed for another few hours before ending the stream. it ended up being in the seven in the morning and the sun was rising. i decided i would get a couple hours of sleep so i would be a little more awake for the day.

once i woke up, i found my phone blowing up. i had gotten a lot of attention on all my social media, which really shocked me, but i did get a lot of views last night.

i walked down the stairs and into my kitchen, my mum was standing there cooking pancakes.

"hey mom." i said, still sleepy.

"hey honey, want some pancakes?"

"mmm yeah please!" i said, walking past her filling up my water bottle.

she put some pancakes on a plate for me and i took them upstairs and into my room before lying back down on my bed. i grabbed my phone and opened instagram, there was a lot of likes and comments, but one comment had me excited.

that damn british boy.

Tommyinnit: reply to my dm please

god was he that desperate? i opened my dm's to see a message,

one new message: Tommyinnit. i took a deep breath and clicked on the message, as i read through it, i felt myself getting redder and redder. why was he so desperate to talk to me?

the message said: hey lily, watched a little bit of your stream last night. you seem cool, could i get your discord?

as i read it, i think i forgot to breathe, tommy wanted to be friends with me? i didn't even know the boy?

but for some reason i wanted to be his friend too.

i didn't know how to reply, and usually in these situations i would ask ami for help, but her and tommy weren't really friends now.

i looked at the message, trying to think of how to respond. i ended up just saying hey tommy! yeah sure, but i need to set it up, pretty new to all this lmao

i immediately swiped off instagram and onto my app store to download discord. as i was waiting i get another notification,

Tommyinnit: great! just let me know when you have and i'll message you on there :)

i sorted out my discord and sent it to tommy, my heart racing.

then i got a notification from discord. oh. my. god.

Tommyinnit: hey lily!
oh my god what the fuck.
Lils_: hey tommyinnit!
was that weird?
Tommyinnit: do you wanna call and play minecraft? :)
Lils_: sure why not!

he wants to play minecraft?
...with me?