Chapter 9: Training Camp

Mountains
Daytime
3rd Person POV
Rias: You're almost there! Just a few more feet!

Akeno: Visualize, Issei!

Issei: Coming!

Today is the first of ten days for Rias Gremory and her entire household. They were given a ten day handicap training camp to as simply described itself, train.

Issei is currently seen carrying a large and heavy pack. Ryota held the same pack. However, the difference was that Ryota was not struggling to walk at all.

Ryota: Hm...Beautiful mountain range...Should go on hikes more often.

Already up a path is Rias, Akeno and Asia. Akeno was cleaning her hands at a water fountain. And Asia just turned to Rias with a clear hint of concern on her face.

Asia: Rias. Should I go get some of those bags for him?

Rias: He'll be okay...He needs to learn to carry that much on his own.

Issei kept on walking, with Ryota well ahead of him. It was then a few second later, Kiba came walking by. He had a seemingly similar bag like him and Ryota.

Kiba: On your right!

Issei: Seriously...?! Did they give you a bag of feathers or something?

Ryota: Oh hey Yuuto.

Kiba: Hey Ryo-Wait...Did you say my first name?

Ryota: It's Yuuto right...? Something wrong.

Kiba: No...Just got a little off guard from it. That's all.

Ryota: Fair enough. Wanna walk together?

Kiba: That sounds great senpai!

Ryota and Kiba continued to hike together with Issei falling behind.

Koneko: Move it.

Koneko came walking by with a massive bag. It was a size of a giant cube. Issei's eyes widened and he fell backwards onto the ground. He began to whine.

Meanwhile, Ryota and Kiba just watched Koneko pass them too.

Ryota: Okay, is it me? Or is Koneko carrying a whole fucking gym with her?

Kiba: Ha! I can see why you might say that!

Issei: I hate this!

Rias watched the scene before her in a bit of awe. But then she just put on a sheepish smile at Issei.

Timeskip
Cottage

After a few more bits of hiking, the group finally reached a cottage that they were assigned to by Sirzechs and Grayfia for the upcoming Rating Game against Riser

Asia: Wow...! How beautiful!

Rias: All right, you guys. Let's head inside and get going on this training!