Chapter 8: Picking a Fight

Daytime
Kuoh Town
3rd Person POV
Like any other day in Kuoh Town, it was sunny.

And here on the streets, Ryota was seen walking the streets on a school day.

In other words, some could say he was skipping.

However, to him, he was actually making a plan to meet someone. There were many other people there. He was in line with them.

???: Next.

Ryota smiled. He was next. In his pocket was a ticket that he had now just pulled out.

He walked up to a table. And there was a tall girl. She has golden eyes, her long black hair was tied into twin tails with her wispy bangs covering her forehead. She was wearing such stylish clothes, a choker and platform heels. She wore a kind smile onto Ryota.

This girl is a very well known idol...Nobuko Takada.

Takada: I'm so glad to see you here Ryota-kun!

Takada happily shook Ryota's right hand with both of her hands while he held a smile on his face.

Ryota: The honor is mine alone Takada-Chan. If you don't mind, can I get one Taka-Tan Beam please?

Takada: Awww...I'd be happy to!

With that, Takada did her signature Taka-Tan Beam move.

Takada: Ta..Taka-Tan!~

Ryota held his hands up, his cheeks being pink with joy. His smile was all but gleefully warm at the sheer sight of Takada now.

???: Okay. Times up.

A guard casually pushed Ryota out of the way as he smiled at Takada, being completely unaware of the fact that he was being pushed.

Small Timeskip
Ryota had a new ticket for the next event that featured Takada. He gently set it in his pocket and he exhaled with a smile.

Ryota: That was nice.

???: It was indeed...She never disappoints as always.

Ryota stood next to a very tall young man with his hair in a manbun. He looked like an absolute beefcake and had a scar on his face. And he too wore the same expression on Ryota's face.