Chapter 2: The Occult Research Club

Previously
???: My name's Akeno Himejima. And together, you and I...are devils.

Ryota: Eh...? Did you say devils?

Akeno: I did...and we live to serve our master, Rias Gremory...along with you buddy...Issei.

Ryota:...What?

Akeno bowed and gave a warm and polite smile.

Akeno: It's very nice to meet you...Ryota Himokami.

Current
Ryota's Apartment
3rd Person POV
Ryota sat in his bed, his eyes widened in a state of shock. He then put his hand at his head and looked down at the floor.

Ryota: Jeez...It all makes sense now.

Akeno: Hm..?

Akeno tilted her head to the left at Ryota. She stared at him with a state of confusion clear as day written onto her face.

Akeno: Is something wrong?

Ryota: No...Not at all...I've just been putting it all together now about how we're devils and all. Issei was talking about how his body didn't feel right at all...felt sick even...Guess that's that though.

Akeno: Yes...I'm sure he's come to quite the shock of being reincarnated...But I promise you that everyone is super nice...Here...Have some tea.

Akeno offered Ryota a cup of tea, which he looked up now and at the cup she had in her hands. He took the cup and looked at it.

He gave it a whiff with his nose, sniffing it. He then blew on it and took a sip. After the first sip, his eyes widened and he took a drink of it. After that drink, he was smiling.

Ryota: This is delicious! What kind of tea is this?!

Akeno: It's apple tea...It's sweet, but it helps a lot with your health, improving both the bone and the heart.

Akeno giggled at Ryota's reaction.

Akeno: Ryota Hinokami...I really like that name you have. It gives such a good ring...I wouldn't be surprised if Rias lets you keep it that way!

Ryota: Eh...? That's...What I planned on? Now I'm just confused.

Timeskip
Kuoh Academy
???: There's no frikkin' way! He had to have done her homework or paid her or something!

Murayama: What is happening here? Is he supposed to be cool now?

Katase: Yes! And I think it's working!

The sight of Kuoh Academy students before them was just pure shock. It was something out of a horror movie for them. Because all they saw was one-half of the infamous 'Kuoh Academy's Great Ladies', Akeno Himejima, walking to school with the Biggest Creep of Kuoh, Ryota Hinokami.

Ryota on his end didn't seem to mind it all, hands in his pockets, nonchalant about everyone giving him death glares.

Soon, Ryota stopped for a moment and turned his head quick and matched some boy's death glare with one of his own. But far more daunting.

 But far more daunting