Style Part II

a/n: okay guys, i just wanna clarify a few things before we start the story.

the demigods and the gods are from Mark Of Athena, when annabeth is on her quest alone, before the Tartarus incident. the wizards are from marauder's seventh year, that is 1977-1978.

if there are any other changes, i'll update you guys in the mid of the story, or later.

Enjoy!😀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a break, in which the audience ate their breakfast, or whatever it was, since time was on pause in the outside world, they gathered around the large screen and sat down, eager to resume watching.

screams were heard, and the screen showed two girls, one with dark black hair, and the other with deep red.

"hold tight, harpy" silena, the dark haired 10 year old, said. the girl behind silena frowned.

"there's a difference between a harp and a lyre!" the girl stated, or rather, shouted due to the harsh wind blowing against her face. "i swear, clarisse is such a bad influence on you!" 

"oh lyra" silena sighed dramatically, handling her pegasus carefully. suddenly, a lightning bolt hit straight at lyra.

many of the audience screamed and gasped, while lyra, percy and harry looked unamused. 

"it's a normal routine." harry said, waving off the concerns of thousands of people. "she'll be fine"

silena yelped as her pegasus hurtled down with her and lyra at godspeed. lyra screamed.

"this is so much fun!"

"what, you getting blasted by zeus the millionth time?"

"i don't even care. curse the gods, i wanna live my life!" lyra retorted, spreading her arms widely. silena did not scream, though, having gotten used to being blasted off from the sky with her best friend.

"this is so not cool. you can always change your looks, even if your hair gets burned, but i can't" silena pointed to her baby hair, which were singed by the fire. they fell and fell and fell, until-

"wait, you're a metamorphmagus?" andromeda asked curiously. lyra nodded, showing her ability by changing her dark hair into bright golden, resembling her godly father.

"CRASH!" a boy screamed. silena hurriedly got off her pegasus, and tried to get her pegasus off the poor boy whom they had landed on. 

"lyra, get off!" silena ordered, pulling the girl towards her side. together, they helped the boy up, who groaned when silena tried to touch her shoulder. silena and lyra's faces dawned in realisation.

"harry" lyra muttered, helping the boy up. he had messy jet black hair, light brown skin the colour of sea sand, a lightning scar. but what snatched silena's attention where his emerald- green eyes, which looked like a meadow lit up by bright sunlight.

"oohh" aphrodite muttered, feeling some tension. lily, james, remus, cordelia and sirius looked really concerned looking at harry's scar. many wizards in the audience tried to get a glimpse of harry's face, and most importantly, his scar. 

harry, who was wincing with pain until now, suddenly smirked. 

"now, i'm going to tell Cassandra. nothing's going to stop me" harry said, huffing, as he limped towards a small, lonely cabin, where a young lady was writing something down.