Introduction

i do not own harry potter/percy jackson. their rightful authors do. i only own my OCs and the plot of my fanfic. 

𝟙𝟡𝟠𝟡

𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥

¢σя∂єℓια вєяуℓ нαωтнσяηє

"𝚘𝚑, 𝚒'𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!"

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑? 𝚎𝚠."

𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖜

"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠  𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜

"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠  𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜...."

"𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎"

"𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia Hawthorne had many things to deal with: sirius black, her sister lily evans, her bullies, james potter, the gods. but she had never expected that she would be the one connection between two of her worlds, two dangerous, powerful worlds, that if you get too mesmerized with them, you could drown in their beauty.

Regulus Black never expected that his rival would be the one savior of the wizarding world, or that his brother would ever date her. even when he wished she had a worse fate, he hadn't cursed her to have this worse of a life and fate. for the first time, he found himself pitying for someone other than himself.

Percy Jackson thought his father was joking when he said he'll give percy more siblings, but then he learns that he already has one. now all the greek mythical world believes him to be as powerful as her: can he ever replace her? or as hecate, her patron goddess, claims, will he go insane?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rest of the hp and pjo characters are upto ur imagination. i'll try to update twice a month. hopefully this works.

please don't mind my shitty writing, or my language. 

inspired by 1989 (Taylor's Version)

thanks for reading!