Style

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖, 𝕨𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh-kay" leo valdez said, rubbing his palms together. "today we're going to see how lyra black is the best person in the world, ever!" 

"i agree." piper said, smirking at lyra, who was sitting next to leo. "now we'll finally see how many secrets she's been hiding from us"

annabeth and percy exchanged looks, but they kept quiet. sirius wondered if his niece had a hard life, like these demigods, like corldelia. he hoped she wasn't corrupted by pureblood beliefs, unlike her father. the screen flickered on, and everyone sat straighter, eager to see the film.

a small villa, covered with ivy and morning glory flowers, stood alone, its roof shining in the sunlight. despite being in the city of paris, the house was chosen because it was away from all the city life, and because it was peaceful. inside, sounds of laughter were heard.

two children, one with hair as dark as the night sky, and a boy, with hair like molten caramel raced around the house, their hands covered with chocolate icing. 

"we have to do our best!" lyra said, licking some of the icing from her fingers.

"yeah! this is going to be the best prank ever!" Caelum said, following his sister like a lost puppy.

regulus smiled at young caelum. he was just like sirius, but he hoped he won't go through the troubles he and sirius faced. one thing he noticed about his son was how he had caramel hair, which turned brown in the darkness and dark blonde in the day. he didn't look much like apollo, so he assumed that caelum wasn't a demigod. he let out a sigh of relief. sure, he loved apollo, but having two demigod children was very dangerous. 

sirius smiled at his nephew, wondering if he was a demigod and if he was sorted in a different house.

the children ran into the house, past a lady who sat on a desk piled with books and paper. she was drinking two cups of coffee, one after the other, and writing something down furiously. she got up, and went into the living room, smiling at the children.

"what are you guys up to now?" she asked. caelum hid his hands behind his back, while lyra didn't bother, as she had already licked the icing off them.

"nothing, mother" she said, smiling at the lady.

"mel! that's you" a girl shrieked from the crowd. everyone turned their heads toward the source of the voice, wondering who the lady was. "no way you became a mother to these children!" she said.

"anita, would you shut up!" another girl, mel, said. "i can see that for myself. and no, i wouldn't be a mother"

"but that's not true" caelum said. "you are our mother" he said. mel's mouth dropped in shock, while anita's eyes widened. 

"no way, that's so cool" 

"but how?"

"you married regulus in 1980 and had caelum in 1982" lyra said. "and then you adopted me, since i was regulus' daughter, and we shifted to france. well, you guys shifted to france, before caelum was born" 

"wait, what?" barty whispered to his friends in shock. "so you like girls too?" he asked regulus, who shrugged. 

"maybe" the boy said, glancing at mel uneasily.